Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality?

Discus and support Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i've gone through 2 GoW4 Elite Controllers - 1 was sent as a replacement because my Left Bumper was hanging off. The replacement only after 2 months,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheGoodFella16, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality?

i've gone through 2 GoW4 Elite Controllers - 1 was sent as a replacement because my Left Bumper was hanging off. The replacement only after 2 months, the Right Bumper is now hanging off.

I called MS Support and they offered the normal elite controller plus the difference in MS dollars. however I would have to give up my GoW4 controller.

I just feel that such a pricey product with such poor quality is such a rip off. I actually want a replacement but they (Microsoft) have none in stock.

@ Microsoft - will there be a new batch of GoW 4 Limited Edition Elite controllers coming soon for those who have suffered such a poor product?

:)

TheGoodFella16, Jul 10, 2017
  2. Will you be buying an Xbox One S?

I have the GoW 4 2TB edition on preorder, along with a matching GoW Elite controller so I hope it's worth it. Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality? :)

Dizzy Squirrel, Jul 10, 2017
  3. xbox one elite special edition gears of war 4

I'm assuming you are talking about this:
    www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller-gow4-le

This simply seems to be a regular Elite controller with a Gears of War motif. I'm sure it's using the same innards as the current Elite controllers (with no Bluetooth).

It does raise a little confusion since it comes with a GoW-skinned Xbox One S, and this is the type of console that would regularly come with a bluetooth controller.

My money is on NO, this controller will
    likely not feature bluetooth. If it had bluetooth, that functionality would be advertised somewhere on the

store page
    , but I'm not seeing it anywhere. There's also no new announcements (as far as I know) about the Elite controller hardware being revised.

Internet Expert, Jul 10, 2017
  4. KingOfTheRen Win User

Series 2 Elite Controller Issue. Curious if anyone else has had a similar experience.

I think they pumped the Series 2 out too fast and quite a few batches got very poor quality control.
  5. TheGoodFella16 Win User

Gears of war 4 is coming, and now.. So am I.

i've had 2 - horrible, Right bumper and left bumper went off. Now they have no more replacements for GoW4 LE Elite Controllers. Absolutely horrible that such a pricey product is made with such low quality.
  6. Pakalolo Time Win User

Analogue Grip

You are better off just buying a new controller. Aftermarket parts/accessories that are NOT Microsoft branded tend to be made with very poor quality.
  7. a tea tree Win User

Elite Controller

Thank you for your canned response, Dol. You've clearly not read this user's issue (and now mine as well.) It's apparent to me after some cursory Google searching that the bumpers on the Xbox Elite controllers are poorly made, if not flat-out defective.

The fact that the controller's warranty seems spotty at best is one thing - but that the extent of the advice as a result of the poor hardware and poor device quality is "I don't know, maybe the store can send you a new one" is simply insulting.
  8. Internet Expert Win User

xbox one elite special edition gears of war 4

I'm assuming you are talking about this:
    www.xbox.com/.../elite-wireless-controller-gow4-le

This simply seems to be a regular Elite controller with a Gears of War motif. I'm sure it's using the same innards as the current Elite controllers (with no Bluetooth).

It does raise a little confusion since it comes with a GoW-skinned Xbox One S, and this is the type of console that would regularly come with a bluetooth controller.

My money is on NO, this controller will
    likely not feature bluetooth. If it had bluetooth, that functionality would be advertised somewhere on the

store page
    , but I'm not seeing it anywhere. There's also no new announcements (as far as I know) about the Elite controller hardware being revised.
Thema:

Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality?

1. Will new GoW 4 LE Elite Controllers be made again given the initial batch was poor quality? - Similar Threads - GoW Elite Controllers

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  4. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  5. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  6. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  7. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  8. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  9. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  10. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....