Will my Xbox One digital download code work for Hogwarts Legacy on April 4?

Discus and support Will my Xbox One digital download code work for Hogwarts Legacy on April 4? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased a digital download code for Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox One. When I try to redeem this code, it says that the game is not compatible with... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Charlie Mather, Feb 11, 2023.

1. Will my Xbox One digital download code work for Hogwarts Legacy on April 4?

I purchased a digital download code for Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox One. When I try to redeem this code, it says that the game is not compatible with my device, I assume that this is due to the release date for Hogwarts Legacy on the Xbox One being pushed back until April 4, however, will this digital download code work on April 4, when the game is released. Thank you

:)

Charlie Mather, Feb 11, 2023
  2. KindGryphon Win User

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one and when ?

Will there be hogwarts legacy digital delux edition on xbox one ?
    Yes and It releases April 4th for last gen
  3. OpticRJames Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

It should work on April 4, it says on the description of the Deluxe version from this link, https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/store/hogwarts....

"Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition will receive access to the Xbox One version on April 4th, 2023. Consumers who purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition on or before April 3rd will be entitled to all relevant pre-order bonuses."
  4. Nursemorph Win User

Refund Hogwarts Legacy Xbox

The Hogwarts Legacy Deluxe Edition (at least the digital version) contains both the Xbox Series X/S version and the Xbox One version.

This is the page that the Official Website links to for Xbox:

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/store/hogwarts-legacy-digital-deluxe-edition/

And, it states:

"Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S Digital Versions"

Bear in mind that the Xbox One version of the game doesn't release until April 4th so it will show as only available for Series S/X until that time
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Can you play the Hogwarts Legacy: Digital Deluxe Edition on Xbox One S?

6. Jason of Oz Win User

How do i pre order hogwarts legacy digital deluxe edition for Xbox 1 only options i am finding is for x/s

The Digital Deluxe Edition of Hogwarts Legacy includes Series X/S and original Xbox One versions (Xbox One version to be released in April). It does not exist as a standlone purchase for either platform.

- Jason
Thema:

Will my Xbox One digital download code work for Hogwarts Legacy on April 4?

1. Will my Xbox One digital download code work for Hogwarts Legacy on April 4? - Similar Threads - digital download code

2. How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?

in XboX Insiders
    How come skate 2 is not available for EA play or just digital download?: I have 1 and 3 just not 2 and I grew up with the second skate game. submitted by /u/Tiabetianquailudes [link] [comments]
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy -: Why is my Dragon Ball xenoverse not downloading - I have a digital and disc copy - disc doesn’t want to finish downloading so I bough 1 in the Xbox store and does exactly the same thing stops at...
  5. Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...

in XboX Insiders
    Please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft...: Hello, I'd like to request to please add "The Warriors" XBox game by Rockstar games for digital download on the Microsoft Store. This game is a classic! & I'm sure XBox fanatics would go crazy...
  6. I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game but unable to download it on Xboxone...: I purchased a digital code for Halo Infinity xbox from Ebay and entered a digital code on my pc to redeem the game under my Microsoft account. and my purchase history shows the code has been...
  7. Can I download my digital games on another console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I download my digital games on another console?: I have xbox series s. Can I download my games to a separate console? fca4f4c0-19f6-4535-ba09-7b86e2d4b6ff
  8. Why have i not got my digital download code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have i not got my digital download code: I have purchased eafc24 on the Very website 2 days ago and still haven’t received my code 7feb6c78-d2d9-4362-af75-61150adff49a
  9. I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still get the installation stopped and the error code 0x87e00005 for a digital download...: I have tried multiple hard resets along with switching networks, changing my DNS to a different server, and clearing the queue. I don't think it is a network issue because my download speed is...
  10. I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it?: I downloaded a digital code to live but need it on gamepass. Can i move it? 2189ec76-5b0e-41be-9ecf-c21e59727685