Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks?

Discus and support Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Stuff from 22 be transferred to 23 5dc5154a-1b28-4b7d-b58a-e3034511b250 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vinny Frontino, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks?

Stuff from 22 be transferred to 23

:)

vinny Frontino, Mar 24, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks?

Hi, Vinny. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry, the stubs don't transfer from the previous year to the latest year version of the game.
  3. Matt Naimo Win User

When will I receive my bonuses for ordering the Digital Deluxe Edition of MLB The Show 23?

I got the digital deluxe edition of MLB The Show 23.

Supposed to get stubs, packs, etc.

Didn't receive any of them.
  4. football nic 8 Win User

Disc/Digital Game

Just the full game but voucher code reddems from my understanding should give dlc and it said when I put the code in and everything, mlb the show 21 Xbox one notmlb the show 21 5,000 stubs. note: mlb the show 21 was downloaded to my console by disc
  5. MateusFontana Win User

MLB THE SHOW 21 stubs

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Usually, these packages can only be purchased directly from the Microsoft Store, I saw that you mentioned that you bought it through the game's website, I tried to search for the mentioned package but I didn't find it, could you provide the link, please?

Or did you buy from the link below?

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/stubs-15...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community.
  6. DeniqL Win User

Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

Hi,Jesse! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Unfortunately no, you cant transfer teams from one title to another
Thema:

1. Will my stubs from mlb the show 22 be transferred to the show 23 and also equipment and perks? - Similar Threads - stubs mlb show

2. Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show

in XboX Insiders
    Noob to both Xbox and MLB the Show: Okay, first off, I do not own an Xbox Console. I play on my Android through Cloud gaming. I am a consistent PC Gamer but since the entire world seems to be moving away from hard copy ownership of...
  3. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  4. Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23: Bought a physical copy of MLB the show 23. Diamond dynasty gives me a network error unable to load game. Moments will not work either 64816268-8673-4dae-986e-1adda268c5ae
  5. The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.

in XBoX Accessibility
    The main reason for gamepass ultimate was mlb the show but i dont see it anywhere.: As stated above. Second issue is that I'm in some loop between you and the ea app where I cant move forward. cd23d98a-396d-408f-9e3d-5c3fb7a9f2dd
  6. Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360, Avatar Marketplace: MLB Collection: Is there any way to get Tech support to relist the MLB Collection in the Xbox 360 marketplace? I want to get some old gear and wallpaper before it shutdowns on Jan 2024. The NFL, NBA, NHL all...
  7. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  8. I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to sign into Mlb the show companion app and it keeps using my old email and...: Can anyone tell me why I can't use my Xbox live that I'm signed into right now on the MLB the show companion app 6ed31632-8453-4c1e-86b5-e74e9dfd4247
  9. Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the show 23: Can I bring up my team from mlb the show 22 into mlb the 23 3f3c9579-0df5-46fc-9232-e0a965cad284
  10. How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...: Network errors with my account on Xbox as I can’t seem to join any online game in mlb the show and fortnite. Can someone please explain what is wrong? 8d73c6a9-19e9-4d5f-a51e-d31f46cf314a