will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3

Discus and support will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3 in games b40f1ad5-84c6-4f27-85a0-1749e0cd0476 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 29, 2020.

  1. will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3


    will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3 in games

    :)
     
    Marius OttesenHøllesli, Oct 29, 2020
    #1
  2. ATCUSN Win User

    Xbox Series X HDCP Issue

    It’s not the TV I have no problems with my Xbox 1X or my PS5 they work perfectly fine same TV same receiver same eARC setup.

    I’ve already done multiple factory resets.

    Between the HDCP problem and the horrible input latency my Series X is nothing more than a paper weight.

    I’m not the only user having HDCP issues with the Series X and Series S especially when using eARC there are 100’s of complaints on this forum and Reddit.
  3. Thors Smeg Win User

    capture with elgato

  4. TragicSkies Win User

    How to record gameplay with avermedia game broadcaster hd

    Hello Rare vT,

    I'm not sure you are able to fix this, AVerMedia has on their site: *Capturing HD content with HDCP (High-Bandwidth Digital Content Protection) is not supported. Their may be a work around somewhere out there on the web but as an Xbox Ambassador I don't
    think this is something we could assist with.

    Sorry! If you need anymore help or have any details to add feel free to reply back.
  5. NYCIDDY Win User

    HDCP and streaming with Avermedia Live Gamer Portable

    i just want to say i love you... ive been searching and searching for this.... Out the box ive been able to record with my live gamer hd and live portable.... but a a xbox update would stop me from recording i will try this when i get home!!!!!!! thank you!!!!
  6. Mister Urkel Win User

    HDCP and streaming with Avermedia Live Gamer Portable

    Hey Vaude,



    I can see how this can be frustrating for you. When you contacted Avermedia support, what what their answer? I am curious to find out if the product is fully compatible with the Xbox One.



    Reach back and let us know what you find so we can go from there.
Thema:

will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3

Loading...
  1. will my series s work with no hdcp avermedia extremecap u3 - Similar Threads - series hdcp avermedia

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  5. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  6. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  7. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  8. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  9. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  10. I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    I can't use D2D on my Xbox Series X: I'm currently using an Xbox Series X. I installed the Xbox Insider Hub for the first time today, and it says that "This console is in the Preview Omega ring." In the Manage section, it shows:...