Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one?

Discus and support Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; sorry about the dumb question I pulled out. I still got my Xbox 360 console I had for years and has problems where it will make scratches on my disc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PickedPizza952, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one?

sorry about the dumb question I pulled out. I still got my Xbox 360 console I had for years and has problems where it will make scratches on my disc when insert and playing. I would like to know if I insert a scratched Xbox 360 disc on my Xbox one, will
    it still work? I would try it out but I don’t want to insert a scratched disc on my Xbox one.

:)

PickedPizza952, Jul 9, 2018
  2. OldPepsiMan
    OldPepsiMan Guest
    My Skyrim game is not working properly

The game and the DLCs play fine on both of my older generation XBox 360s. I'd take a closer look at your disc and your particular XBox 360. Is your game disc scratched or damaged? Does your game disc work OK on a friend's 360 but not on yours? Do you
    have adequate memory available on your hard drive? That sort of thing. Good luck.

OldPepsiMan, Jul 9, 2018
  3. Tougher25
    Tougher25 Guest
    Xbox one came in with light scratches on the glossy top side of the case

My xbox one is in great condition everything works good but my case is lightly scratched in a circular pattern im wondering if i can exchange it.

Tougher25, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

The only way to know is to try. If it's scratched too much it own't work. If it's not scratched too bad then it'll work.

Smwutches, Jul 9, 2018
  5. Hey there, PickedPizza952

This has always been the problem with Xbox 360's, and it is one that they have finally been able to reduce with the Xbox One console. The Xbox One may read the disks if they are not scratched badly. However, you will need to try it out to find out Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one? :)

If you do find that the Xbox One does not read the scratched disk, you are always able to get it back out again, and it will still work on the Xbox 360. The chances are, if it works on the Xbox 360 still, then it should work on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Jul 9, 2018
  6. SLB4EVERPT
    SLB4EVERPT Guest
    If they are in BC you can always try Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one? ;)

SLB4EVERPT, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Nathan Roberts (Sunk Win User

Hey there, PickedPizza952

This has always been the problem with Xbox 360's, and it is one that they have finally been able to reduce with the Xbox One console. The Xbox One may read the disks if they are not scratched badly. However, you will need to try it out to find out :)

If you do find that the Xbox One does not read the scratched disk, you are always able to get it back out again, and it will still work on the Xbox 360. The chances are, if it works on the Xbox 360 still, then it should work on the Xbox One.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
  8. SLB4EVERPT Win User

If they are in BC you can always try ;)
  9. Smwutches Win User

The only way to know is to try. If it's scratched too much it own't work. If it's not scratched too bad then it'll work.
  10. SoAnnoying Win User

Cant get into MP (NAT=open)

FYI: There's a really good networking primer for the Xbox on YouTube done by a fellow Xbox Ambassador and Xbox MVP "aka Scratch"

Scratch Plays

"What is NAT for my Xbox One, and how does it work?"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzxWQG3inqc

SA

Good luck and good gaming
  11. [EX] Win User

Can I install disc games from Xbox Live ?

Hi,

no that isn't possible. The installation for the Xbox One are game versions that are compatible with the Xbox One.

The advantage on Xbox One is, if you have a 360 disc with scratches that doesn't work on the Xbox 360 anymore might be good enough to download the game on the Xbox One ! 😉
Thema:

1. Will my scratched Xbox 360 game work good on my Xbox one? - Similar Threads - scratched 360 game

2. is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it normal xbox series x disc drive to leave minor scratches to discs during use and time: I have an xbox series x and I notice that it leaves some minor or too minor scratches to discs. The laser read them normally and I dont hear any grinding or weird noise from the disc drive. I can...
  3. I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.

in XBoX on Windows
    I scratched all of the numbers on my gift card. I need help getting the numbers back.: I need help getting the number back 7139f22f-9c6b-4025-9e34-f98021bb280c
  4. My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series S controller is not working the serial number is scratched off what do I do?: Is there anything I can do my Xbox Series S controller stopped working the usb cable port is broken my serial number on my control is gone how do I get a replacement...
  5. My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son scratched the first 2 digits off a fortnite gift card is there any way for this to...: I’ve tried the Microsoft chat forum but the bot couldn’t help. I’ve seen chats where people said this can be resolved so hoping this is the case b5c04267-4f84-4367-b61a-564e9f1edf3d
  6. I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits

in XBoX on Windows
    I’ve scratched the code on my voucher and can’t see the digits: Hi I got a gift card but scratched the card to much I can’t see all the digits 47156d5f-0b99-4b2a-976d-eabdc554f717
  7. My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My son scratched his code off the back of an Xbox gift card he received for Christmas. Is...: Need some assistance please and thanks. b4c6ae0a-20d7-4a8c-a468-cf1ef7524574
  8. My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox Giftcard code got too scratched?: My Xbox giftcard code got scratched to the point where I can't see the code. Can I get some help? e82c30e0-2f06-4f9e-b77a-a7f07a8ef3cc
  9. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...
  10. scratch on my xbox 360 console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    scratch on my xbox 360 console.: I've got the 250 GB version of the xbox 360 E and one day when I got home, I've decided to play it because I was bored and out of the blue I noticed a scratch being on top of it. it's slightly...