Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming?

Discus and support Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a Logitech G29 and I wanna set it up to my PC to play Forza Horizon 5, but I play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming. So I wanna know if I would be able to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Exotic E, May 21, 2023.

1. Exotic E
    Exotic E Guest

I have a Logitech G29 and I wanna set it up to my PC to play Forza Horizon 5, but I play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming. So I wanna know if I would be able to use it before I set it up.

:)

Exotic E, May 21, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben an Independent advisor and a fellow member in the community. Hope you are well!

With regards to your question, there is a similar post or question related to your device as well which is G29 link for reference https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

The thread is a bit old but as what I checked, so far the here are the list of controllers verified to work for Xbox cloud gaming https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/... as for logitech it is the new Logitech G Cloud Gaming Handheld.

Though having that said, you may still try to configure your G29 for cloud gaming to see if it will somehow work since this is still a work in progress also note on the page so I would suggest to still try it.

Note: The list of controllers that follows isn’t exhaustive. Other controllers may or may not work for cloud gaming.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you have other questions and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. joshua van esch Win User

Logitech shifter doesnt work on forza 4

I m on xbox my wheel is logitech g29

I have delete my game start it up back but doesnt work i have go to my other account then it worked but when i changed my wheel setting it doesnt work annymore
  4. alexandrerain Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

The game recognizes yes the logitech g29 steering wheel, I was not finding the option of customization, hence I analyzed better and found an arrow next to the name Volante G29 and found three customization options, thanks for answering my question.
  5. OnlyAdam1 Win User

All my progress lost in Forza Horizon 4 after a profile syncing error

I think i could say that the game was played at most 10 times on the XBox, I use the Logitech G29 on my computer so it makes little sense to play on the XBOX
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One - Logitech G920 - Customize setting

Thema:

1. Will my Logitech G29 work with xbox cloud gaming? - Similar Threads - Logitech G29 cloud

2. logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    logitech g923 not working properly on xbox one: i have a logitech g923 with shifter and it doesnt work on Forza horizon 5 on xbox one. there are no mapping options for the shifter and i cant map the shifter on other buttons either. clutch...
  3. I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can’t get the Xbox one s Logitech g920 steering wheel and pedals to work on burnout...: I can’t get the Logitech g920 for Xbox one s to work on burnout paradise remastered on Xbox one s e1b84605-8d89-4c9d-a106-7df4388e16de
  4. Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can someone help with this game-breaking issue? (Assetto Corsa Logitech G29): Hi, I have an issue that literally just started occurring yesterday on my G29 in Assetto Corsa, which my G29 has been working fine and well on for about 5 months now. Basically, suddenly my force...
  5. Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I'm in St Maarten, an island in the Caribbean. I have a Logitech G29 steering wheel...: I see Forza Horizon 5 has drag racing. Will I be able to use the cloud version down here? Can I purchase the game, so I don't have to stream it? Our internet is barely decent, at 35 Megabits. I...
  6. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29 The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The...
  7. Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29

in XboX Insiders
    Button mapping for Logitech G923 G920 G29: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  8. Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920

in XboX Insiders
    Button Support and mapping for Logitech g923,g29,g920: The LSB & RSB buttons on the 3 wheels above cannot be used on Xbox one and Series S and X because Xbox or Microsoft hasn’t mapped those controls yet. The LSB and RSB on the Xbox controller are the...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel: Hi, I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place I do not speak English and I need help, I bought the Forza Horizon 4 game and I'm having difficulty setting up my Logitech G29 steering wheel,...
  10. I have a ps4 logitech g29

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a ps4 logitech g29: is there anyway for me to get my steering wheel to cross to xbox and work for forza 7 without me buying a new steering wheel c57882bf-9090-488b-b4e4-419e3a064463