Will my game progress be saved if buy actual game while moving from game pass

Discus and support Will my game progress be saved if buy actual game while moving from game pass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox game pass ulitmate expired few months ago and i had progressed quite a bit in a few games. Will my progress be saved and can i continue playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohit verma1, Nov 18, 2022.

1. mohit verma1
    mohit verma1 Guest

My xbox game pass ulitmate expired few months ago and i had progressed quite a bit in a few games. Will my progress be saved and can i continue playing from where i left if a buy the actual game (Forza Horizon 5). Also i was playing on my smartphone via Microsoft cloud so will i be able to continue my progress if I get the PC version

:)

mohit verma1, Nov 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes, your progress will still be stored on the cloud so you'll be able to pick up from where you left off. Playing through the cloud you're actually playing the console version of games, but since Forza Horizon 5 is Play Anywhere, you'll still be able to use the same save data.
  3. The Jay Awesome Win User

Game Pass Question

Yes, all of your progress remains if you buy the game and don't continue your game pass subscription, and while you are a member of game pass, you can save 10% on the game as well.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Purchasing a game before canceling Game Pass?

Yes. You're progress will be saved so you can access it if you buy the game or renew Game Pass.
  5. InhumanBubble87 Win User

Achievements crashing Last Call BBS

Hey, I was having this problem and fixed it by uninstalling the game and re-installing it on a new drive. I didn't loose any of my progress in the move, although afterwards occasionally the game wouldn't save progress. Fixes the crash and achievement not popping though. Although I'm not sure if there's a way for me to get the achievement for downloading all the games, as progress saved before the crash on that one. And as far as I'm aware there's no way to delete my save game in the cloud on Xbox Game Pass. So, that was my way to fix it but it's not flawless.
  6. StudyHacks Win User

Game Pass for PC - Need for Speed Deluxe (2015) savegame location

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good morning

The Game Pass game progress location is protected and there is no way to have direct access, the folder or give you permission. But it's the same location, if your windows is not erased or formatted, the purchased game will use the same progress.
    So are you implying that theoretically by installing the Origin version of the game, upon launching it, I should be able to continue with my progress from where I last saved while playing the XBOX Game Pass for PC version of the same game?

If so, that's not correct, I've already installed the Origin version of the same game, too, and my XBOX Game Pass for PC savegame progress isn't there!
Thema:

1. Will my game progress be saved if buy actual game while moving from game pass - Similar Threads - game progress saved

2. If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I reset my console while keeping games and apps, will my save progress be deleted?: Hello, Recently I had error E106. Downloaded and tried the offline system update OSU1 but had no luck, instead error E102 came up. I haven't tried to reset the console yet because i'm worried...
  3. Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost all of my game progression due to a data save being full: While trying to get onto baldurs gate 3 I got a message saying the data save was full and I need to delete some data I reset my console thinking it would fix it instead when I booted it back up I...
  4. Can You Save Your Game Progress in Cloud Gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can You Save Your Game Progress in Cloud Gaming?: It can often save your game progress in cloud gaming, and it typically works through cloud-based save systems offered by the gaming service provider. I tried to summarize the process of how cloud...
  5. Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Cloud Gaming - Lost Saved Games Progression: Was loading up a game of Starfield on my mobile after it had just crashed. Once the game launched after waiting in the queue the saved cloud data would not sync. I relaunched the game another time...
  6. Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I transfer an Xbox's game's progress & saves to a Steam-bought game?: So I recently purchased Astroneer on Steam and I'm wondering if I am able to transfer my progress from Xbox to the Steam game. I have nearly 100% completion on Astroneer on the Xbox-bought game...
  7. Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you transfer saved game progress between accounts within your family?: Everything I've read says game progress can't be moved between profiles. Is that still true if those profiles are within the family account? Mine being the main one, can I transfer to another...
  8. Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 2 - Xbox One X - Saving game progress: I have have the following situation Playing on an Xbox One X The Xbox One X console is set to my home console I have my original Xbox 360 Borderlands 2 game I am subscribed to Xbox Game Pass...
  9. Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saving progress locally for an xbox compatible game on Xbox Series X console: I have apparently maxed out my storage on the cloud as far as original and 360 xbox save games go. I heard it was capped at 2 GB of cloud storage but I have not found a way to see how much or what...
  10. Saved progress form cloud gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved progress form cloud gaming: Hi! I read that when you have started to play a game via cloud gaming the progress will be saved if you want to install the game instead because I think my internet is to crappy for cloud gaming....