Will minecraft on xbox ever be free to play online?

Discus and support Will minecraft on xbox ever be free to play online? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I mean like Microsoft owns mc so shouldn't it be easy to do this? 96c2953a-903c-426f-90c0-50288e4cd86a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Rego, May 19, 2023.

1. Adam Rego
    Adam Rego Guest

I mean like Microsoft owns mc so shouldn't it be easy to do this?

:)

Adam Rego, May 19, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

Hi,Adam! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here

There are currently no official intentions to make Minecraft multiplayer a free to play title such as warzone,apex,fortnite,etc.

As of right now there is sadly no way to know if this will ever be a thing
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

Help With Xbox

Since you mentioned Xbox, do either of your accounts have an Xbox Live subscription? If playing on an Xbox, you need a subscription to play multiplayer games unless the game is one of the Free to Play games. Minecraft is not Free to Play so you need a subscription to play online on the Xbox.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Do I need Live Gold to play online? Or does Live Free work?

You need Gold to play online in games that are paid for, but free-to-play games like Fortnite can be played without Gold. Minecraft would need Gold since it's not a free-to-play game.
  5. WildAttorney Win User

Will Minecraft ever be for free.

The sun will transition to a red giant, the Earth's water and atmosphere will escape into space and the Earth itself will dissolve like snow before Minecraft is released for free.
  6. CloudLockheart1 Win User

Will Minecraft ever be for free.

So what? Is the Game not Cheap enough already? Why is it no Problem for People to spend 50-100 Bucks (or even more) for a Game that maybe is 15h of Gameplay, but the same People dont have just 20 for a Game that is nearly Endless? And also Minecraft give
    you what other Games just Promisse ... A 100% destructable Map (Well, ok, not the Bedrock, but thats Mapend anyway ^^).

So if you like to Play that Game, play just the Demo (It is Short and you cant save, buts hey, its for free), or hope you can buy the CD-Version somewhere for a low Price, or buy the Game for a (imho) fair full Price at the Store.
Thema:

1. Will minecraft on xbox ever be free to play online? - Similar Threads - minecraft ever free

2. I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever used illegal version of minecraft on java neither on bedrock and I even share that...: I feel really sorry for this and now I know that was wrong and I don't really know what should i do 4f1d5b2b-e588-4b53-b900-4ff6de71156d
  3. When ever i try to sign in minecraft they show that sometimes creeper code error and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When ever i try to sign in minecraft they show that sometimes creeper code error and...: Split from this thread. When ever i try to sign in minecraft they show that sometimes creeper code error and sometimes they show that signing in your microsoft account and not stop and...
  4. When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever i click on one of my minecraft worlds it says “Could not sync your world data,...: I think i have just lost all my worlds but they are on the cloud but just wont load. 492031d7-5955-4098-8e43-4242d4527b22
  5. When ever I try to join a server on minecraft java edition it says timed out but on cracked...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I try to join a server on minecraft java edition it says timed out but on cracked...: I purchased a Minecraft java account with this microsoft account and I have no problems launching the game, but whenever I try to join any servers like Hypixel it always says the same thing,...
  6. Minecraft - Will Bedrock addons ever have the freedom that Java modding has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Will Bedrock addons ever have the freedom that Java modding has?: Title. I have so many ideas, and there is potential at the moment, but not as much as Java which is really sad. I feel we could do so much better than we are now and it's bothering me. If it isn't...
  7. Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ever since I updated Minecraft on my Xbox Series X to 1.19 it wouldn’t let me create any...: For context: when I click the CREATE button it refreshes to the page I was just on without creating any world. e1a77881-a83e-4754-874d-b3a6f5c9647d
  8. Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't log into Minecraft servers ever since I migrated to Microsoft: Ever since I migrated, when I try to get into any minecraft servers like Hypixel or Manacube, it just says Failed to login: null. I have tried restarting game, changing password, reinstalling...
  9. will the minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have java edition offer ever come back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will the minecraft windows 10 edition for free if you have java edition offer ever come back.: Minecraft windows edition became free for people who bought minecraft the 18th of october 2018. Will that happen again anytime soon? bba4ab65-21bf-48b9-9372-ce927d25b829
  10. I ever bought MineCraft (PC Edition) but now when I enter game screen, it required me to...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ever bought MineCraft (PC Edition) but now when I enter game screen, it required me to...: Hi: I ever bought MineCraft (PC edition) but now whe but now when I enter game screen, it required me to buy MineCraft JAVA again... And my account becomes "UnbuiltGnat2601". Any one can tell...