Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers

Discus and support Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering if I could send my wireless controllers to you guys and have them fixed I have bought 4 controllers over the last 2 years plus the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dustin Wooldridge1, May 17, 2023.

1. Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers

I was wondering if I could send my wireless controllers to you guys and have them fixed I have bought 4 controllers over the last 2 years plus the original one that came with the xbox and all of them are inoperable....the joysticks are messed up on all of them

:)

Dustin Wooldridge1, May 17, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If any of your controllers ar in warranty at this point though if they aren't then just buy a new one considering how cheap.they are now

I got a limited edition halo one for 60 bucks not long ago
  3. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Dustin!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, a fellow gamer. I'm sorry you are experiencing this. I am here to help.

You can request a free Xbox controller replacement warranty order by signing your account and registering the serial number of the controllers here on this link:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!
  4. Lucello Win User

XBox One controller bricked after attempting an update using XBox Accessories app on PC. How do I fix it?

If you’re having trouble with one of your Xbox One wireless controllers, this solution can help you troubleshoot a wide variety of controller issues. It can also help you replace a broken controller if none of these solutions correct the problem:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/controllers/wireless-controller-solution
    Yeah, i went through all that and no matter what I do, the answer is always “your controller needs to be replaced.”

Which is total [Mod Removed-Inappropriate]!!! Their software broke it; their software should be able to fix it!! There is literally *nothing* wrong with the hardware!! Their software hiccuped while installing an update - there MUST be
    a software fix!!!

MICROSOFT!!! ARE YOU LISTENING?!!! I want this problem FIXED!! It is YOUR SOFTWARE that caused it!! Provide me with software that will FIX IT!!!
  5. STCLegend Win User

Controller Firmware Update - Messed up my controller?!?

That's called stick drift and has nothing to do with this firmware issue. Your controller is broken, you can have Microsoft fix it for a fee or replace it. But no software update will fix stick drift.
  6. ThatShowTime Win User

Subpar Controllers ( Weak 3.5mm Jack)

Thema:

1. Will Microsoft fix or replace my broken wireless controllers - Similar Threads - Microsoft fix replace

2. Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox/Microsoft don't want to fix update bug.: Look I'm going to go left field and say I'm very disappointed with Microsoft and how they're not fixing these major bugs that constantly happen. The main bug I am having and it's been happening...
  3. now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?

in XboX Insiders
    now that the Xbox b@n exploit is a credible thing what is Microsoft going to do for a fix ?: The YouTuber Nick (@GhillieYT) claims he was targeted by this exploit and was falsely b@nned for one year. What can players do to protect themselves against this ? While still unconfirmed by Xbox,...
  4. Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are Microsoft going to fix Xbox Series X wifi issues or not?: Live in apartments, should have at minimum 20 different wifi connections listed, currently have 0. This is an everyday occurance and blaming everybodies routers and isps is getting old. I have...
  5. How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How much will microsoft charge me to fix my broken power button on a second gen xbox one?: I have two problems I have a Xbox one with a broken power button and it needs replaced. how much will Microsoft charge me to fix it? f5f243a5-1f00-492e-b0d4-6a84d59d0133
  6. The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?

in XBoX on Consoles
    The question is can Microsoft fix the banning system?: Okay so check this out. There is a game that recently came out. It has these words "tobacco, opium, rum, ect" it's a pirate game for christ sake and when I posted a trading post to trade these...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox elite 2 controller left joystick has a bump after I sent it to Microsoft to fix the...: I sent Microsoft my Xbox Elite 2 controller for a work order to fix a problem where the left bumper click is not registering. When I received the controller, the left bumper is fixed but the left...
  8. Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know if Microsoft has been looking into fixing the audio delay with dolby atmos...: https://www.purexbox.com/news/2023/08/digital-foundry-highlights-dolby-atmos-issues-on-xbox-playground-games-engineer-responds Just curious if anyone knows whether this has actually been looked...
  9. What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    What to do if Microsoft hasn’t fixed my Xbox Series X in 4 straight returns, what should I do?: So my Xbox series X has constantly had this problem where it will just randomly shut off during use, and I have sent it in to the Microsoft repair center 4 times now. Every time I’ve gotten it...
  10. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...