Will IOS Eventually Allow Full Screen XCloud/Remote Play in IPhone and Ipad?

Discus and support Will IOS Eventually Allow Full Screen XCloud/Remote Play in IPhone and Ipad? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; It is great that IOS now has Xcloud and remote play so I can take my games on the go with me - well if the data connection is any good etc or decent wi... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by mattjarvis2, Jul 8, 2021.

1. mattjarvis2
    mattjarvis2 Guest

It is great that IOS now has Xcloud and remote play so I can take my games on the go with me - well if the data connection is any good etc or decent wi fi - but what is really annoying is that on both my IPhone 12 and Ipad Pr0 2020 version, the games all run with border so not in full screen.

There seems to be no way to address this issues so does anyone know if Microsoft have plans to change this at all? It really would be amazing to get full screen on phone and iPad!!!

If anyone has any knowledge on this then please do let me know!

:)

mattjarvis2, Jul 8, 2021
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

The iPad is a 4:3 screen,iphone is close but not quite. Xbox games are 16:9, and the games are designed to be run in that screen shape. If you wish to fill the screen, you need to use a 16:9 device
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Hello there!

Unfortunately for the moment we do have any information of when this will be updated for you to able to use full screen on your devices. You could try checking with your device's support so that they give you more information.
  4. RandyAU93 Win User

Xcloud

Microsoft is getting back into the smartphone market, but with Android as its OS instead of a slimmed-down version of Windows. That probably is a significant reason why Android is getting the XCloud beta first, but Microsoft isn't foolish enough to ignore
    iOS. I will be curious to play this on my iPad or iPhone.
  5. Jesse .. Win User

Xbox thinks headset connected anytime I remote play on iPad

I’m using my iPad or iPhone remotely when I play games. No HDMI cable. I reset network settings on my Xbox/iPad as well. No luck.

Unfortunately there’s no way to completely disable the headset on the Xbox, as it automatically assumes a headset is plugged in as soon as I start remote playing on my iPad or iPhone. As soon as I stop remote playing, it goes back to normal.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One controller to iPad

Apple requires all controllers to hold an MFi certification
    (Made For iPhone/iPad) to be recognized and work properly with all iOS and tvOS devices. Without this certification, any games that have been built via Apple’s specifications and that you would like to play will simply ignore uncertified controllers
    even if you can manage to pair it with iOS or tvOS.

I’d suggest that if you want to use a controller with your iPhone or iPad that has an MFi certification.
Thema:

1. Will IOS Eventually Allow Full Screen XCloud/Remote Play in IPhone and Ipad? - Similar Threads - IOS Eventually Allow

2. How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?

in XboX Insiders
    How to view block list on Xbox App for PC or iOS/Android Xbox App?: I've google instructions for how to view the block list and all the instructions seem really old. Appears there is no way to view the block list without an Xbox Console. submitted by...
  3. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  4. Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    Restricting non-friends playing on minecraft iOS: Recently, I discovered that my son has been playing Minecraft on his iPad with some strangers. I don't know how to restrict that. When I login to Minecraft from the iPad the page asks me to log...
  5. Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecoin Purchases iOS: My son plays Minecraft on iPad. He had purchased items with minecoins without signing into a Microsoft account. His purchased skins are no longer visible and there was a message asking him to...
  6. how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I join the MCParks server on my iOS device?: I have an iPhone 15 Pro and have been trying to join the server for hours but it is not working. it has been showing me a red dot next to the ping and I don’t know if that has anything to do with...
  7. rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    rocket, black screen, crash xbox game cloud ios 17, iphone 14 pro/laptop windows/iphone...: Good afternoon! such a problem, I go to play fortnite, click play, the rocket flies, flies, black screen (30 sec-1 min) and flies back to the main menu, what should I do, friends?? I tried...
  8. sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS

in XBoX Accessibility
    sisu.xboxlive.com not working on safari IOS: Hey Xbox! I am having trouble signing into the Xbox app, I click sign in, select my account, then it tries to pull up sisu.xboxlive.com but then the page closes out and then it takes me back to...
  9. Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I need Xbox live to play locally with and iOS device and Xbox series s?: Most of my family has an iOS device to play Minecraft. I am wanting to play Minecraft on my Xbox Series S, and join my family’s iOS Minecraft world. It’s all done on the same Wi-Fi (in the same...
  10. why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why doesn’t Microsoft bedrock Minecraft cloud not work in iOS it doesn’t makes no sense: Its quite a problem as Microsoft hasn’t added this feature for so long I hope this question could reach someone with ties to Microsoft and answer this question for me as it quite an issue with...