Will I please get another redemption code

Discus and support Will I please get another redemption code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hey! So just a few hours ago, I actually gifted a account the Fortnite Last Laugh bundle through the Microsoft store through this account. When I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Dec 12, 2020.

  1. Will I please get another redemption code


    Hey!

    So just a few hours ago, I actually gifted a account the Fortnite Last Laugh bundle through the Microsoft store through this account. When I tried to redeem the code for the bundle in that account, I accidentally redeemed it on this account. The Bundle was
    $30. Will I get another redemption code please. I saved for all the money through Microsoft rewards for a long time. I am literally crying. Pleas help Microsoft!

    Thank you for your response!

    :)
     
    Harish Sathiyamoorthy, Dec 12, 2020
    #1
  2. Mila.L - MSFT Win User

    There is 25 letter in a redeem code of minecraft java edition but mine is 15 and I ordered it from amazon

    Hi,Khoda Pare

    Welcome to Microsoft Community.

    I understand that you got a 15-bit redemption code for Minecraft after purchasing it on Amazon.



    All of Microsoft's redemption codes are 25-bit, is it possible that you got a Minecraft redemption code for another platform, such as PlayStation?



    From your description, it's likely that Amazon provided you with a redemption code for another platform, so we recommend that you contact the merchant and change the redemption code.



    Looking forward to your reply.



    Best Regards,

    Mila.L-MSFT| Microsoft Community Support Specialist
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

    [Sea of Thieves] Redeemed cosmetics bundle on wrong Microsoft account

    Hi Strategery2,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have issue with a code redemption. Unfortunately, there is no way of cancelling it and moving it to another account. You would need to get another code.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  4. RunnyHealer571 Win User

    Reedeming a code

    I enter the redemption code and I get the code but where is the game if my console was off?

    Can I do the redemption code again?
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Xbox Doritos Code Too Short

    Any problems with any codes,ou need to contact the people who supplied them, in this case, Doritos.

    Please make sure that you’re following the redemption instructions correctly, sometimes there is a website you have to go to two exchange this code for another.
  6. AndrewBlueSky Win User

    Unable to redeem Groove token

    Heya andrewpeterlim.

    Is it possible the code was redeemed on a different account that was signed in? If you're still having troubles with the redemption, please let us know so we can best help out.
    No, I tried to redeem the code on the same account that was signed in and when I go to the redemption page I get the error message.
Thema:

Will I please get another redemption code

Loading...
  1. Will I please get another redemption code - Similar Threads - please another redemption

  2. Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!

    in XboX Insiders
    Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,...
  3. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  4. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  5. Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support....
  6. Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix

    in XboX Insiders
    Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous...
  7. "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method"

    in XBoX Accessibility
    "That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method": I have recently downloaded a 60 usd game forza on my playstation and linked it to my microsoft account. Everything was normal until after a week I was shocked when i got logged out and when i...
  8. That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.

    in XBoX Accessibility
    That verification method isn't working right now. Please try another method.: I'm trying to reset my password because I forgot it. I got 2 step verification on. I have access to the email and phone number attached to my account. I get the code to my email but can't get a...
  9. Try another verification method That verification method is currently inactive. Please try...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Try another verification method That verification method is currently inactive. Please try...: My younger brother create account at 1 week ago, but anccout is locked, I will use number phone but it shows text Try another verification method That verification method is currently inactive....
  10. "The email address is already taken. Please choose another one."

    in XBoX Accessibility
    "The email address is already taken. Please choose another one.": My Xbox account uses a old email from a different domain, I'd like to change the email in the Xbox account to my @outlook email address, but the error always show up "The email address is already...