Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures

Discus and support Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; There is many videos surfacing of people able to make custom gamer pics through xbox's website. They take the picture url of a normal one you may... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Arae Entity, Apr 9, 2017.

1. Arae Entity
    Arae Entity Guest

There is many videos surfacing of people able to make custom gamer pics through xbox's website. They take the picture url of a normal one you may choose and inspect element, gathering a different picture from any other microsoft websites. Such as xbox music
    and movies. Then copying that url into inspect of the old gamerpic. I see many of my friends hoping on this. I think its cool? Can I do it, and will I get banned if so? Since its only microsoft based websites and pictures, you can't get any 18+ if you get
    my drift.

:)

Arae Entity, Apr 9, 2017
  2. Lykky
    Lykky Guest
    Custom gamer picture ?

If I was to make my own custom gamer picture could I get banned for modding ???

Lykky, Apr 9, 2017
  3. KameDieKai
    KameDieKai Guest
    Gamer Pictures

Hi, i just wanted to know if i can get banned for getting a custom gamer picture via usb. can i still get banned if only i can see it?

KameDieKai, Apr 9, 2017
  4. Arae Entity
    Arae Entity Guest

Arae Entity, Apr 9, 2017
  5. Arae Entity
    Arae Entity Guest
    Don't cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or method

How would that affect things?

Arae Entity, Apr 9, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Yes,you will get suspended.

At the moment it is against the ToU/CoC to use custom gamerpics.

It is however a feature that is coming in the future & is being tested at the moment.

Posting links to videos that show how to do something against the rules is not allowed on the forums.

Daft Badger, Apr 9, 2017
  7. Arae Entity
    Arae Entity Guest
    ty Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures :) and will not post links in the future

Arae Entity, Apr 9, 2017
  8. TristonHine
    TristonHine Guest

Thats pretty dumb, i dont like a lot of the xbox one pics, at least make the ones from the 360 available and full size, i just want my isaac picture back

TristonHine, May 2, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    If you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc you can use custom gamerpics now.

Daft Badger, May 3, 2017
  10. RetroWolfe5
    RetroWolfe5 Guest
    let me guess its gonna be a paid feature like always

RetroWolfe5, Jun 5, 2017
  11. PancakeLyfe
    PancakeLyfe Guest
    Is there a way I can get this on a computer like a Mac or Linux?

I don't have a windows ten and really want a Star Wars Battlefront 2 photo for my gp.

Thanks,

PancakeLyfe, Oct 31, 2018
  12. PancakeLyfe Win User

No. It's free to use.
    Is there a way I can get this on a computer like a Mac or Linux?

I don't have a windows ten and really want a Star Wars Battlefront 2 photo for my gp.

Thanks,

13. Daft Badger Win User

If you have the xbox beta app on a windows 10 pc you can use custom gamerpics now.
  14. Arae Entity Win User

Don't cheat or tamper. For example, don't:

• Use unauthorized hardware or software
    • Exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches
    • Make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents (e.g., tenure, Avatar, game saves, Gamerscore, achievements)
    • Intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or method

How would that affect things?
  15. Arae Entity Win User

https://www.youtube .com/watch?v=kAeK3nVO35k
    here is an example of a video demonstration
  16. RetroWolfe5 Win User

Yes,you will get suspended.

At the moment it is against the ToU/CoC to use custom gamerpics.

It is however a feature that is coming in the future & is being tested at the moment.

Posting links to videos that show how to do something against the rules is not allowed on the forums.
    let me guess its gonna be a paid feature like always
Thema:

1. Will I get banned for having custom gamer pictures - Similar Threads - banned having custom

2. I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was banned off of Xbox for an unknowingly reason. I have tried to submit an appeal but to...: My Account Was Banned for Apparently, "No Reason Provided". I am confused as to why i was permanently banned. Update: I waited awhile because i was finding possible ways to recover/unban my...
  3. Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    Please help. I have been wrongly acussed of bad language which had resulted in a 1 year ban: My account was stolen and the guy decided to swear and report my account. I ws ban for a year please someone help 501867b0-87c2-495f-952a-51d787b097c5
  4. I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a unfair ban/strike against my account.: So I have a 2 day ban/strike against my account because of a miss type and I will happily send a pic of the conversation to justify my case. Are there any enforcement members that can help me with...
  5. I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached)

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have been gamer pic banned, for a photo of me and my girlfriend? (attached): So i have been communication banned (however on enforcements it appears with the tag “gamer pic ban”) for a profile picture of me and my girlfriend? the picture isnt sexually suggestive, nor...
  6. have i been shadow banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    have i been shadow banned?: I have played both in parties and in gamechat but no matter what headset i use i still cant talk to others. i have hard reset my xbox and done everything i know to do and nothing works ***moved...
  7. I have a question about the 3rd party ban

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a question about the 3rd party ban: Is the armor x pro not going to work on my device anymore? 61da02bc-30e4-43bf-a71c-20669e5a827a
  8. My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My other account is banned but the enforcement page says I have no strikes. Won't let me...: So my account *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** is banned from Xbox live suddenly. I only use it for Minecraft and when I tried to sign in today I found out I got...
  9. My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console has been banned but i have no active suspensions: My xbox has been banned from the network but when i visit the enforcement there is no active suspensions can someone help 876af340-806a-4ee9-bd15-dfe5b9520d35
  10. Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans...: Not allowed to have a custom profile picture on xbox after 2 profile picture 4 day bans that have ended, can anyone tell me why this is? db5d91e6-07a3-4b88-a18a-d650a0212497