Will I be able to use custom gamer pics again

Discus and support Will I be able to use custom gamer pics again in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will ever be able to use Xbox beta to have a custom gamerpic if I got banned 734d7bb7-d2a3-4e58-8f3f-8843954e068a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xNovA MeRKx, Sep 8, 2017.

1. xNovA MeRKx
    xNovA MeRKx Guest

will ever be able to use Xbox beta to have a custom gamerpic if I got banned

:)

xNovA MeRKx, Sep 8, 2017
  2. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    I can’t change to a custom gamer picture even though I’m on adult settings

Your account has to be registered as 18+ to be able to use custom pics

M3tal Daz3, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Custom Gamer Pics

I recently uploaded a custom gamerpic that for some reason got me banned from uploading custom gamer pics. Will I ever be able to upload a custom gamer pic or no?

DatMemeMaster42, Sep 8, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Everyone can set custom pics now. Not only beta members.

CrazY1985, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Ishan8123 Win User

7. CrazY1985 Win User

Everyone can set custom pics now. Not only beta members.
  8. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

I can't change my gamer picture

You'll be able to add custom gamer pics again as soon as the global pandemic is over.
  9. innerstingray01 Win User

Cant change to a custom gamer pic

Nope everything in settings is fine I used to be able to get a custom gamer pic but currently I cant
  10. PrimalTakenKing Win User

Are custom gamer pics allowed?

I heard on the Xbox one beta app that you can use an image for a custom gamer pic, is that allowed for a custom gamer pic?
Thema:

1. Will I be able to use custom gamer pics again - Similar Threads - able custom gamer

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  7. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. why am I not able to access the rewards giving page

in XBoX Accessibility
    why am I not able to access the rewards giving page: For a week now when I play the microsoft solitaire collection, i.e. the daily challenge or the todays events I no long get the rewards giving page it seems to have been removed?...
  10. Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cannot join friend's singleplayer minecraft world and vice versa, but both able to join 3rd...: We are both on bedrock version 1.19.08.2 on mobile, both got minecraft from the same place. We are able to connect to 3rd party servers but when we try to join each others single player worlds...