Will I be able to get my money back

Discus and support Will I be able to get my money back in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to buy robux and it said error try again later but the payment still went through and took my money 479183d6-f987-416e-a94f-bf7da3c93e0e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Give Up. , Jun 7, 2023.

1. Give Up. 
    Give Up.  Guest

I tried to buy robux and it said error try again later but the payment still went through and took my money

:)

Give Up. , Jun 7, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Kindly check first if the status of the transaction is completed on your order history at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

If it's completed, please check in-game if the in-game content is there.

If not, it can take up to 24 hours for in-game content to show up. If you still haven't received it within 24 hours. I would highly recommend contacting Roblox support for further advice on how to get the in-game content. You can contact them using this link, https://www.roblox.com/support.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. Numbers Mason Win User

Will I get my money back?

bro please tell me when you had the problem that the return was stuck?
  4. aissam anaflous Win User

Hello, please tell me, I made a refund, but the order log shows “Completed” instead of “Refunded”, tell me, will I get my money back?

https://imgur.com/a/sA0meiK

For some reason I couldn’t attach screenshots, so I sent 2 screenshots with a link

In the image above it says that the funds have been refunded (this is written almost immediately after the green tick next to the return), but at the same time I made a second return, since the child bought by mistake, but it does not say that the funds have been refunded, although about 4 hours have already passed
    hahah same problem here , i refunded a game and its approved with no email saying thats its refunded and also the game is still playable now even with the refund it approved , but my guess here is the refund system is bugged 100% because the refund isn't going through , the status of the game is "completed" on microsoft order history instead of "refunded" , so yeah xD
  5. The_Last_DJ Win User

You should get the funds by the end of next week.
  6. Numbers Mason Win User

but in the purchase history it is not written that the funds have been refunded, so the question is, will they be refunded or not?
Thema:

1. Will I be able to get my money back - Similar Threads - able money

2. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  3. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  4. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  5. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  6. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  7. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  8. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  9. Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Am i able to move over money that i redeemed on my pc over to my xbox to buy vbucks: For Christmas I was given a 50 euro redeem code for Xbox but since I had finished setting up my pc I thought that I could just redeem it on my pc and then spend some of it on fortnite on my pc but...
  10. I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got banned for asking for money wich now I feel bad and I wanna be able to talk to my...: I got banned because I asked for money but I feel bad now and I wanna be unbanned cause I have a friend who really wants to play online but I can join his party because I’m banned and he keeps...