Will I be able to achieve 1080p at 120 fps with HDMI 1.4 on my series S?

Discus and support Will I be able to achieve 1080p at 120 fps with HDMI 1.4 on my series S? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently bought a Lenovo G27c-10 gaming monitor that has hdmi 1.4 connection. I have seen many differering answers to this question but wanted to know... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Stephen Dempsey (sd15g22), Nov 30, 2022.

1. Will I be able to achieve 1080p at 120 fps with HDMI 1.4 on my series S?

Recently bought a Lenovo G27c-10 gaming monitor that has hdmi 1.4 connection. I have seen many differering answers to this question but wanted to know

Will this monitor support 120fps with my series S despite having hdmi 1.4?

Any help would be much appreciated Will I be able to achieve 1080p at 120 fps with HDMI 1.4 on my series S? :)

:)

Stephen Dempsey (sd15g22), Nov 30, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Then you should go to the manufacturer websites, and if necessary contact their customer service for that information.
  3. Stephen Dempsey (sd1 Win User

Hi thanks for your reply, when buying the monitor the only information I can find is on Amazon where it says the model has a hdmi 1.4, however I have no idea whether this is 1.4a, or 1.4b or if this simply means 1.4.
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Stephen

I found a similar help that could help you, it seems that is possible if your monitor supports 120Hz via HDMI connection

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

as long as the monitor has HDMI 1.4b and has 1080p @120hz exact (standard timings) in the edid information then yes it will work.
  6. wes baker1 Win User

Why won’t it run 120 hertz

I do not have an option to go to 120 hz it will let me do 1080p but doesn’t give the option to go to 120 hz but looking now it has a hdmi 1.4 will that run 120 hz and if I didn’t get it to work will a hdmi to display port connector run 120hz with the the series s
Thema:

1. Will I be able to achieve 1080p at 120 fps with HDMI 1.4 on my series S? - Similar Threads - able achieve 1080p

2. My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 console does not let me log in to my xbox live how can i be able to log in or...: How do i log in my xbox 360 account since it dont let me? fa880fd0-2680-4dc3-999d-21aef2bd8008
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game tag since bc is...: Im not able to login on the x box or Microsoft.Com i e been hacked, my game Name since the start is Xaywer, dont get it....... Pls tips 0fc9e936-32dd-42f6-83ee-579d1c03e71e
  5. Not able to see all friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Not able to see all friends: On my profile it says I have 7 following but I only follow 5 people and it won’t let me see the other 2 people that I apparently follow. Any fix of this would be great...
  6. How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I use a second wireless controller on my xbox one for my 6 yr old twins to be able...: My boys are trying to play 2 player on Paw Patrol World on Game Pass. I got a new controller so that they could do this but cant figure out how to get the second co troller off of player one...
  7. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  8. We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We have two xboxes in our home and want to be able to play online with the kids at the same...: We have two Xboxes in our home and only one gold subscription. is there a way that my kids can play on one of the consoles while i play on the other on the same online game at the same time? i am...
  9. Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can happen xbox one x to be able as series x? What demand be add software or hardware? Just...: Questions to xbox team and fans! My understanding I bought used xbox one x, I was thought if I found how to be overclock or other softwares xbox one x to be able near as series x? What demand be...
  10. Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get achievements on my minecraft account?: after a while i started to play minecraft again with friends and things were normal till i tried to get the float with a goat achievement and it didnt work so i tried to do another one and it...