will hot spot work for my xbox one

Discus and support will hot spot work for my xbox one in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; will hot spot work on my xbox one eb11f5e4-c649-4f7f-99f7-92170cf79076 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brendawicks, Dec 20, 2015.

1. brendawicks
    brendawicks Guest

will hot spot work on my xbox one

:)

brendawicks, Dec 20, 2015
  2. My Xbox 360 Slim won't fully connect to my phone's hot spot.

My old Xbox 360 S connected to my phone's hot spot no problem.Now i have a new xbox 360 s cuz my old one stopped working and i can't get it to fully connect to my hot spot.I've tried everything and nothing works.I have a 4G hot spot and it says the xbox
    is connected to it but the xbox won't even go to the network part of the xbox live connection test.I've tried repeatedly and now by this point I'm just utterly frustrated.My cell service provider is Boost Mobile and is the exact same provider i had with my
    phone hot spot on my old xbox 360 s.Please help me.

AstridStarFox, Dec 20, 2015
  3. 0x800401fb

I have tried to connect my XBOX one to my mobile as a hot spot and the download started now.

ComicMarrow7935, Dec 20, 2015
  4. will hot spot work for my xbox one

ISirProdigy007, Dec 20, 2015
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    It's hit and miss with wireless hotspots

It's not recommended and you will always have lag not to mention nat issues

Because lte isn't consistent enough for highs peed gaming

For help with lag your only option is the link above plus your isp

ngocphi, Dec 21, 2015
  6. ngocphi,

Yeah most are very slow lol

ISirProdigy007, Oct 31, 2018
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

8. ngocphi Win User

It's hit and miss with wireless hotspots

It's not recommended and you will always have lag not to mention nat issues

Because lte isn't consistent enough for highs peed gaming

For help with lag your only option is the link above plus your isp
  9. ISirProdigy007 Win User

ngocphi,

Yeah most are very slow lol
  10. CorkedScrewBall Win User

Cannot connect any of our Xbox 360's to our WiFi can you help?

I do not understand

My Xbox 360 is only 4-5 feet away from my hot spot

My Hot spot can broadcast in 2.4 ghz or 5
  11. ComicMarrow7935 Win User

0x800401fb

I have tried to connect my XBOX one to my mobile as a hot spot and the download started now.
Thema:

1. will hot spot work for my xbox one - Similar Threads - hot spot

2. unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot

in XBoX on Consoles
    unable to join online co op on far cry 6 unless i use mobile hot spot: I have just bought far cry 6 from Ubisoft it will not connect to co op online through my WI FI but it works through my mobile hotspot but it will allow me to join a game if I join through Ubisoft...
  3. My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 won't connect to to Internet through hot spot on my mbile: It connects to the WiFi hotspot but not the Internet through the WiFi hotspot e8ebad97-2fc8-46b4-aefd-f904199e22da
  4. How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you change the NAT type? I try to get on with our hot spot box and says NAT strict,...: How do you change the NAT type. I can get online, start the Xbox one S, start up fortnite, and the game gets stuck on connecting. The NAT type on that hot spot box is strict. When I connect with...
  5. Hot spot not connecting xbox one with dhcp error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hot spot not connecting xbox one with dhcp error code: My son has been using cricket hotspot for over a year to play his xbox one. He has never had issues until today. His hotspot would not connect and it pops up an error code saying cannot connect to...
  6. Xbox series s hot spot wifi 5gz not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series s hot spot wifi 5gz not showing: My hot spot 5gz from my phone not showing on series s i tried clear mac it didnt help I need help ad4c3464-f546-4e26-9d41-242ffbfbf115
  7. Hot spot on Series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Hot spot on Series X: I have been experiencing issues with the mobile hot spot on my Series X. The hot spot will work fine for about 5-10 minutes then disconnect. It reconnects directly after, however it will kick me...
  8. Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dns servers and teredo ip address (Hot-Spot): For the past year i have used my hotspot (T-mobile on a Note 20 Ultra 5G) for gaming with no issues and always open NAT. My previous Xbox One (original model) gave me no problems whatsoever and...
  9. My Xbox One X works perfect with my ATT hot spot, will the Series X work fine then with my...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox One X works perfect with my ATT hot spot, will the Series X work fine then with my...: Before I buy just want to check I use an ATT hot spot on my One X works great want to be sure this setup will be fine on my Series X that we may buy today f431ee40-e2eb-44d6-ab8c-71ad1f14005a
  10. hot spot non funziona con il cell[hot spot does not work with the cell]

in XBoX on Mobile
    hot spot non funziona con il cell[hot spot does not work with the cell]: provato vari cellulari in hot spot ma la consol xbox one s da 1tb trova la linea wifi del mio hot spot clicco sopra metto la password non si aggancia perche? n.b. tra cell e cell e notebook in...