Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)?

Discus and support Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As i see GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Xbox Game Pass but only for consoles. Have they some plans to release this game for windows?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lookarious, Nov 14, 2021.

  1. lookarious
    lookarious Guest

    Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)?


    As i see GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Xbox Game Pass but only for consoles. Have they some plans to release this game for windows?

    :)
     
    lookarious, Nov 14, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)?

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, at the moment there is no official information if it will make it to PC, currently, the game is only available for Xbox consoles. For future updates you can check the Xbox news site, any information regarding this will be posted at the link below.

    https://news.xbox.com/en-us/

    *Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. Obsessive Power Win User

    Grand theft auto Trilogy - not available

    Hi,

    The GTA Trilogy is not available on PC Game-Pass at this time. If you want to play it you'll need to buy from the Rockstar Games website.

    I advise caution however as this 'Definitive Edition' is (at the moment at least) quite flawed with numerous performance problems and bugs on all platforms.
  4. GhostlyCentaur5 Win User

    Why downloadable games are limited on XBOX live SA?

    Thanx for the reply ngocphi,

    The strange thing is that both GTA & Halo are available in xbox live SA while games like Amy and rise of nightmare are not available!!!
  5. Obsessive Power Win User

    Are you having problems with gta5 definive edition

    GTA V Definitive Edition? Don't you mean GTA Trilogy Definitive Edition? The Remaster of GTA V isn't out until March 2022.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

    Why age of Empire is not on the game pass console in the UAE ?

Thema:

Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)?

Loading...
  1. Will GTA: SA Definitive Edition available on Game Pass (Windows)? - Similar Threads - GTA Definitive Edition

  2. Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical to Digital Upgrade for GTA V?: A few months back Rockstar Games put for free the Enhanced Edition upgrade for everyone who had the game (either physical or digital) with the exception of the physical owners of the Xbox One...
  3. Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird

    in XboX Insiders
    Testing Disc to Digital, but GTA V is super weird: I managed to digital claim GTA V (Series X/S version) but it only gave me the GTA Online license, no campaign? Any ideas? submitted by /u/Zero_Fate_Decoded [link] [comments]
  4. Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about disc to digital for GTA V upgrade: As you know Rockstars is giving free upgrade for digital owners of the GTA V Xbox one version to Series X version, however, the disc owners are left behind. With the new disc to digital feature,...
  5. Gta v still has its pro and cons today

    in XboX Insiders
    Gta v still has its pro and cons today: Love it submitted by /u/DeliciousCharacter64 [link] [comments]
  6. need guidance about GTA online please help

    in XboX Insiders
    need guidance about GTA online please help: I need someone to guide me about GTA ONLINE. I am an Xbox user...just bought series x after 2 yrs of pause from my gaming life. my previous Xbox was Xbox one. I bought a GTA online cd including...
  7. O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?

    in XboX Insiders
    O que esperar do jogo GTA IV? Decepção ou renovação do cenário no mundo dos jogos?: Depois de mais de uma década de espera, trailers insanos e hype no nível máximo, fica a pergunta: o próximo GTA vai revolucionar o mercado ou só provar que a Rockstar vive do nome? Será que vem...
  8. FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?

    in XboX Insiders
    FPS Drops on Xbox Series s. (GTA 5 NEW GEN) On a monitor, any fix or help? Settings?: Help, this is sooo annoying submitted by /u/WeatherObsessedJax [link] [comments]
  9. So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and...: So I recently bought Xbox standard game pass just yesterday and I’m trying to play GTA and it’s saying I need Xbox ultimate game pass even though my new game pass isn’t ran out yet it’s very...
  10. Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I lose my current account if I wish to migrate my old GTA V gen account?: I had created a new account and did not migrate my previous GTA V account, is there any way that I could use the previous account without losing the new account? I previously used an Xbox but when...