will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ?

Discus and support will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ? thanks 73111e3f-d779-4514-b18b-43d5b892693c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cnk2021, Jul 8, 2021.

1. cnk2021
    cnk2021 Guest

thanks

:)

cnk2021, Jul 8, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

aah, GPU prices are heading south very soon this year as crypto mining boom is over as governments are stepping in, heck even massive crypto miners in china are selling up. be back to normal pricing soon then back to cheap pc builds again. does not help me though, spent my left kidney on a 3080ti lol.
    Doesn't really help me either as I already bought a Series X!!
  3. Nursemorph Win User

a lot of xbox exclusives are now on steam, and most of their future releases are too. best of all worlds at the moment.
    I figured as much...hadn't checked as I don't PC game these days so rarely look at Steam. PC gaming is on a roll at the moment with the Pandemic combined with the biggest single step in GPUs and CPUs since probably the 90s.

If I'd had a PC capable of playing in 4k (what I am used to from the One X), then I wouldn't have bought a Series X...but it would have been double the cost (new GPU and PSU)....couldn't face going back to 1440p
  4. Nursemorph Win User

It is extremely unlikely this title will ever arrive on Xbox due to it being a flagship exclusive on the Sony PlayStation platform. Lately Sony exclusive titles have surfaced on Windows 10 and it has been announced that more titles will follow but this will not be the case for competing consoles.
    No surprise there...the PC gaming industy is going through a boom these last few years so it makes sense to capitalise on it as much as possible...hence why Forza Horizon 4 has been released on Steam. Hopefully the Sony games have better launches on Steam than FH4 as that has been nothing short of catastrophically bad, though most of it was related to a lack of server capacity.
  5. FTF Win User

It is extremely unlikely this title will ever arrive on Xbox due to it being a flagship exclusive on the Sony PlayStation platform. Lately Sony exclusive titles have surfaced on Windows 10 and it has been announced that more titles will follow but this will not be the case for competing consoles.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

aah, GPU prices are heading south very soon this year as crypto mining boom is over as governments are stepping in, heck even massive crypto miners in china are selling up. be back to normal pricing soon then back to cheap pc builds again. does not help me though, spent my left kidney on a 3080ti lol.
Thema:

1. will God of War (2018) be coming to Xbox One and/or Series S/X ? - Similar Threads - God War 2018

2. God Save A Queen an offense?

in XBoX on Windows
    God Save A Queen an offense?: Why does writing "God Save The Queen" an offense according to Xbox enforcement? I m British, we have a Queen, she passed away last year, who did I offend when I post my grief...
  3. why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    why the **** do i need to delete my god damn microsoft account just to get rid of a xbox...: the ''masterminds'' at microsoft decided to make the ''delete xbox account'' feature into a ''delete microsoft account and everything else that it is connected to'' feature and i want it gone as...
  4. God save the XBOX!!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    God save the XBOX!!!!: Hey yall, serious question here, my husband died over a year ago and the Xbox was his and mine, I'm afraid for the day it expires (stops working entirely) the xbox itself, I dont have his email...
  5. This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is not normal and i swear to god i'll sue.: I randomly got my account hacked this morning somehow and i proved my ownership in a Support ticket with the card and all they did was to suspend the account they are telling me "Unfortunately,...
  6. god?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    god?: how can i get more ssd in my xbox? cc2a7fa4-b585-42c8-8f0f-7b4e60a13e80
  7. Someone for gods sake please help me

in XboX Insiders
    Someone for gods sake please help me: I’ve been trying to talk to a real Xbox person fuck that they make it so fucking hard bro fuckkkk anyways I just got a series x and i gotta sign in but the only thing is I can’t because I had a...
  8. The god father the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The god father the game: Can’t Xbox just make it so old disc can be read and played? With out having to go through licensing? For the god father the game just let us play old games don’t upgrade graphics and all just let...
  9. ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ​Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC!: Sony Interactive Entertainment: Release God of War PS4 Also For PC! - Sign the Petition! Signez la pétition via @Change 566f5c8a-0ddc-466b-b07a-f659ba1984db
  10. God Of War alternate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    God Of War alternate: Hi, What would you guys recommend as the best alternative to God Of War but for Xbox One? I like the type of gameplay, storyline, puzzles and overall action. Thanks....