Will games I purchased still be made avail after resetting the xbox one console?

Discus and support Will games I purchased still be made avail after resetting the xbox one console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I encountered error code E105 on my Xbox One and it would not start up. If I need to reset the console and restore to factory defaults, will the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DiZy1510, Feb 2, 2018.

1. DiZy1510
    DiZy1510 Guest

Will games I purchased still be made avail after resetting the xbox one console?

Hi, I encountered error code E105 on my Xbox One and it would not start up.

If I need to reset the console and restore to factory defaults, will the games I purchased still be in my account and be available to download? Thanks

:)

DiZy1510, Feb 2, 2018
  2. Xbox 360 Games with gold on Xbox one

I came to the games with gold online. I purchased the FREE Dungeon Siege for 360 using my Games With Gold from Xbox One. It says the game has been added to my download queue but even after restarting my Xbox One and resetting the cache, it never appears
    in my queue. Am I missing something?

EtherealPhenix, Feb 2, 2018
  3. WraithBC
    WraithBC Guest
    Error 0x8027025A

Just today my Xbox 1 has been having issues, including multiple 0x8027025a errors and after a few seconds after starting my console it automaticply signs out of my account. I have tried hand resetting the console with no avail. Any help?

WraithBC, Feb 2, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

All games purchased are linked to the account they are purchased against so should still be available to you. Please note when you start the reset to factory defaults you should get an option keep games and apps so you should not need to download them again.

gds1972, Feb 2, 2018
  5. gds1972 Win User

Hi

All games purchased are linked to the account they are purchased against so should still be available to you. Please note when you start the reset to factory defaults you should get an option keep games and apps so you should not need to download them again.
  6. Vex1-[xboxvenue] Win User

Can't buy Xbox 360 games on my Xbox One

Hi there, Backwards Compatible games are still available to purchase on the Xbox One. If you are still having issues try a hard reset by pressing and holding the power button on your console and turning it back on.

If the problem still persists, contact support.xbox.com

Hope this helps :)
  7. CanTown Mayor Win User

OLD free Xbox Gold games not letting me play them.

Hey there .

Do you have any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have made the free "purchase" when the games were available? It's possible they were purchased on your Xbox One while it was set as their Home console allowing the account you're on currently to play
    it. The account that made the original "purchase" would need to set your Xbox One console as it's home console again.

No I did not and No i do not.
  8. Skyrat99 Win User

Deux Ex Code with purchase misleading.

Hi, The description was on the Xbox Game Store at the time of purchase (23rd August) but is not there now when I look as it just shows (you own this), the game description was exactly the same as the link below though which is why I made the purchase as
    it stated the promotion was still valid when I made my purchase.

majornelson.com/.../deus-ex-mankind-divided-is-now-available-for-xbox-one

Thanks
  9. Mister Maka Win User

OLD free Xbox Gold games not letting me play them.

Hey there CanTown Mayor.

Do you have any other accounts on your Xbox One that may have made the free "purchase" when the games were available? It's possible they were purchased on your Xbox One while it was set as their Home console allowing the account you're on currently to play
    it. The account that made the original "purchase" would need to set your Xbox One console as it's home console again.
Thema:

1. Will games I purchased still be made avail after resetting the xbox one console? - Similar Threads - games purchased still

2. I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been waiting for refund from game purchases since December, they have been accepted I...: My son was incorrectly charged for vbucks in December, I’ve been waiting since then for a refund. It has been excepted but I can’t find anywhere to discuss this as surely it should of been...
  3. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  4. Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Backwards compatible games should be everything I've purchased on Xbox: I would love to be able to play my old smack down vs raw titles on my series x and any other games I purchased for xbox 360. It doesn't make sense to limit or restrict playable libraries. If I've...
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox telling me to purchase Xbox game pass to access online services for select...: Some games, not all of them, including monster hunter world and elden ring continue to tell me I need to purchase Xbox game pass to play them and access online multiplayer. I am able to play them...
  7. I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do?: I made a purchase for a Ad on for a game TWICE. Still isnt working. What should I do??? fc831fdf-f59b-4856-9ad2-c83e328d6300
  8. Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Once the Microsoft store for the Xbox 360 shuts down will all purchased games still be...: I want to purchase armored core for answer on the Xbox 360 I don’t have enough room on my Xbox 360 at the moment to download it my question is when the store shuts down if it is not downloaded...
  9. If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console...: If I purchased a digital game from xbox one can I still play the game on a new gen console Xbox series x ? Or do I have to buy the game from Xbox series x. I’m currently on Xbox one Would...
  10. My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    My purchase for 2k24 was declined how come I was still ?able to install the game: How come when I purchased 2k24 it was declined yet I was still able to install the game? 179cedc7-6b37-45e7-be63-4e81a83dc797