Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?

Discus and support Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Greetings, I am planning on buying Gamepass Ultimate on my xbox, and i know that with Ultimate, Gamepass games are discounted by 20%. What I want to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by InboundMink, Sep 24, 2020.

  1. InboundMink
    InboundMink Guest

    Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?


    Greetings, I am planning on buying Gamepass Ultimate on my xbox, and i know that with Ultimate, Gamepass games are discounted by 20%. What I want to know is: will these games also be discounted for other family members on the console?

    :)
     
    InboundMink, Sep 24, 2020
    #1
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

    Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?

    Hi Mink,

    As the question has been answered, I will go ahead and lock this thread as to prevent repetitive answers. Feel free to come back anytime if you have a question or issue.



    Thanks,

    Brad
  3. Smwutches Win User

    Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?

    No. Discounts for Gold subscriptions and Game Pass would only apply to the account that purchases the subscription.
  4. InboundMink Win User

    Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?

    Ok. Thanks for letting me know.
  5. L Dubs89 Win User

    Why do Microsoft subscriptions change mid-month?

    I think games typically do leave Gamepass at the end of the month. That game could have been an exception?

    As for Gamepass discounts;

    How do Game Pass discounts on game purchases work?

    Xbox Game Pass members can save up to 20% on Xbox One games purchased from the existing catalog, as well as up to 10% off related game add-ons and consumables.

    Discounts are based on the Microsoft Store price and on the game’s global launch date. Between 31 and 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive up to 10% discount off the Microsoft Store price. After 90 days from a game’s launch date, members receive
    up to a 20% discount. For game add-ons and consumables, Xbox Game Pass members receive up to a 10% discount from the day the add-on is released.

    Game Pass discounts are not combinable with other offers and are not redeemable for cash; discount offers exclude titles within 30 days of launch; discounts are based on Microsoft Store price. Requirements, features, online services, or subscriptions are
    subject to change and/or retirement. Discounts are subject to the Microsoft Services Agreement.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

    Family member and gamepass

    Hi, Lily. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

    Please open the Microsoft Store app then try to download the game from there instead and see if it works.
Thema:

Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members?

Loading...
  1. Will Gamepass games be discounted for family members? - Similar Threads - Gamepass games discounted

  2. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...
  3. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  4. please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online...
  5. Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate

    in XboX Insiders
    Why cant i play rugby league 26 with cloud gaming even tho i have gamepass ultimate: Game purchase required. Cloud playable with gamepass essential, premium, ultimate. can someone explain what it means? submitted by /u/jjbapeakwatcher [link] [comments]
  6. Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...

    in XboX Insiders
    Borrow game feature. With gamepass. Lets up to 4 friends borrow any game in you library for...: Ok this was just a thought. Why does xbox come out with a borrow game feature? That would give people a great reason to come back to game pass. Now hear me out. If one of your freinds have a game...
  7. I cant download games on pc gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    I cant download games on pc gamepass: So I’ve never had this problem before, but every time I try to download any game on my pc gamepass subscription, the same error keeps popping up. I’ve checked my network and everything seems to be...
  8. PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription

    in XboX Insiders
    PC doesn’t show INSTALL on GamePass games under ultimate subscription: I have GamePass Ultimate, I can install games on my Xbox Series X, but on my Windows 11 PC the GamePass games show: "Included with GamePass. Your plan: GamePass Ultimate", and the only button...
  9. Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox not letting me play online gamepass games after signing in and trying to play on my laptop: My fiancée and I play online together with me playing the game on my laptop and her playing on the Xbox. Been doing it for a while now but all of a sudden if I’m online on the laptop, it says she...
  10. What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    What if I bought a game with the gamepass discount, when I cancel the subscription do I...: I bought BO6 with the discount while having gamepass. I then unsubscribed and I think I lost the game and it was uninstalled? f6183460-454a-452b-8990-643dcee88dd3