Will Game Pass cancel gold if its on another account?

Discus and support Will Game Pass cancel gold if its on another account? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently brought an new Xbox series controller and it came with a 14 day Game Pass trial and I would like to use it but if I put it on my main... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HarryGuy123456, Dec 20, 2021.

1. Will Game Pass cancel gold if its on another account?

I recently brought an new Xbox series controller and it came with a 14 day Game Pass trial and I would like to use it but if I put it on my main account it would mess up my gold so I was wondering if i put it on my second account i use for playing locally would I still get the benefits of Game Pass without messing up my gold?

:)

HarryGuy123456, Dec 20, 2021
  2. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

If you redeem the Game Pass using your secondary account it will not change your Live subscription that you have in your primary account.
  3. CrazY1985 Win User

I want to cancel both my sons Xbox accounts

Do you want to cancel the account in general or do you want to cancel a certain subscription? (e.g. Live Gold or Game Pass)?
  4. BadBoiSouth Win User

Game Pass Ultimate if I already have Gold

Currently I have Game Pass Ultimate subscription with recurring billing off and don't want this subscription service once it expires 10/22/22, so do I just activate my prepaid xbox live gold subscription card on 10/23/22, or do I actually have to cancel game pass ultimate subscription for my account on 10/23/22 manually before redeeming and activating my xbox live gold prepaid 12 month card on 10/23/22?

Also, if you select turn off recurring billing on your account for your current game pass ultimate subscription, does that automatically cancel your prepaid game pass ultimate subscription on its expiration date? or is it requirement that you still manually cancel Game Pass Ultimate on or after its prepaid expiration date if you wish to switch back to xbox live gold using a prepaid subscription card?
  5. Smwutches Win User

Cancelling Game pass cancels xbox live

Did you have just standard Game Pass or Game Pass Ultimate? Ultimate includes Gold so cancelling it will cancel your Gold.
  6. kev edin Win User

I can play multiplayer but can't get Games with Gold

Ye games pass ultimate combines both gold and game pass . So it is very possible that when you cancelled its wiped your gold .

Because this is so new it's hard to say . Get in touch with Microsoft see what they say đź‘Ť
Thema:

1. Will Game Pass cancel gold if its on another account? - Similar Threads - Game Pass cancel

2. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  3. If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.

in XboX Insiders
    If I buy game pass ultimate, will it cancel my game pass core.: If I buy game pass ultimate for 14 days but I currently have game pass core for 12 months. After the game pass ultimate expires will the game pass core start again. submitted by...
  4. EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    EA Play is awful so I canceled my subscription to Game Pass: I wanted to play Dead Space on PC Game Pass but when I went to link my xbox account to EA Play I got this message: Linked Accounts Found Your accounts can’t be linked because your Xbox account...
  5. How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i cancel my Xbox game pass subscription: Hello, I am trying to cancel my game pass subscription but the webpage does not work, whenever i go to services & payments it keep on reloading forever, i have tried private browsing, different...
  6. How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I cancel my Xbox live game pass subscription if I’ve been locked out of my account?: So I’ve been locked out of my account because I need to update my information, but the problem is that the only information tied to the account is an obsolete email address and an old phone...
  7. So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, please: So i need help cancelling and getting a refund with Xbox game pass subscription, But i have one issue when i go to cancel it, it says We can’t cancel your subscription You have already paid for...
  8. How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can i fix Minecraft after canceling game pass?: I purchased and downloaded minecraft on my xbox one and have been playing it for almost 6 years. Now I go to college and when I bring everything home i play offline. Now this most recent time i...
  9. I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even...: I bought the new forza Motorsport and then cancelled my game pass subscription, now even with the disc and Xbox gold I can’t play online and my gamer profile cannot be verified with the server...
  10. How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I cancel my xbox game pass subscription?: How do I cancel my XBOX Game Pass subscription? 4e86c845-6cb6-42e4-8fad-d78326fa2a9c