Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

Discus and support Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I’m switching to PC soon, and I’m worried about most of my games not being able to be playable on Pc without having to purchase the game again. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brooks Burson, Dec 3, 2022.

1. Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

So, I’m switching to PC soon, and I’m worried about most of my games not being able to be playable on Pc without having to purchase the game again. I really want to play a game called Hell Let Loose, but don’t want to purchase it on Xbox for fear of having to buy it again on Pc. If anyone could clarify if new games would be added soon, I would be grateful.

:)

Brooks Burson, Dec 3, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose?

Whether a title is made play, anywhere happens at the time of its release, it is up to the developer.
  3. Sword Style Win User

Where are the next gen WW2 games?!

I'll never understand why people bring up the amount of modern shooters in comparison to WW2 shooters. In a modern shooter, you can go anywhere, fight anyone, use any weapon, have any gadget, the possibilities are endless.

In a WW2 game, you're going to the same places, fighting the same enemies, with the same weapons. "Oh, a WW2 game! I wonder if it will have the M1 Garrand in it?" There is no need for questions like that. You already know what it's going to have.
  4. BlackSilverAce Win User

My thoughts on the Medal of Honor: Warfighter Beta.

There are simply too many "near future/"modern"warfare" type fps shooters on the market now. The genre has been more saturated than WW2 shooters were a decade ago...
  5. T3chnlgydude Win User

Halo: Master Chief Collection - Why must I buy it again to play it on PC?

It would be great if it does however become a play anywhere title though

I recently subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and I'm super glad I did. The library is growing and some epic titles are being added lately which makes me excited for the future
  6. BlackSilverAce Win User

Black Ops 2

[quote user="noboundz"]

I think WW2 has been played to death, and I don't see CoD returning to that period. Why would Treyarch go backwards?

[/quote]

I couldn't disagree more. I'm sick of all the "modern/near future" FPS games that have saturated the market now worse than WW2 shooters ever did a decade ago.

Returning the setting to WW2 (COD's roots) would be a step forward, not backwards...
Thema:

1. Will future titles be added to Xbox Play Anywhere, such as the WW2 shooter Hell Let Loose? - Similar Threads - future titles added

2. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  3. xbox future

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox future: if microsoft will allow native mouse and keyboard support on xbox,I think xbox will be the most popular gaming station... 0f1dead7-d694-485e-93a0-d6fb35847133
  4. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  5. Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Future support for extended button mapping on Xbox platform: I asked bing (ChatGpt) a question about why controller support is so behind technology on the Xbox platform and was told that this is a limitation of the current version of XInput. When asking why...
  6. Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Leaderboard Idea 2023 this would be cool to see in the future: I’ve always thought that the gamerscore we rack up on the leaderboard when we play games should be added to our main gamerscore once the month is over and I would like to see this implemented...
  7. Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X OS, what is the future..?: So, have been on Xbox since the start and seen lots of OS changes and innovation but recently it feels like console OS's (and games IMHO) have started to stagnate with no real innovation only...
  8. Jet set radio future updated consoles please?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jet set radio future updated consoles please?: Jet set radio future needs a update any way to recommend games? Is it a way xbox( Microsoft) can allow gamers to vote on games want to come over to new consoles? 4d2c6b1f-cc9c-4120-a94e-ecbd136638b0
  9. The future of Xbox series solid state drives

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The future of Xbox series solid state drives: Okay I have had a big concern about the future of the Xbox series solid state drives. As game company’s produce more and more series enhanced games and the bigger they get what happens when we...
  10. Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi theres any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital...: Hi there's any future update that consider coping a disk game that you have into a digital game honestly I want to have a series s cause of the size but I have a bunch of Xbox 360 and one games...