Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account

Discus and support Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few months ago one of my Microsoft accounts were hacked, the only paid game this Microsoft account contained was Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Matthew Thompson1, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account

A few months ago one of my Microsoft accounts were hacked, the only paid game this Microsoft account contained was Minecraft Java & Bedrock edition which was gifted to me. After going through support they explained that they would suspend the account so that neither me nor the hacker could get into the account and then helped me make a new one, which was helpful but they never answered my question about re-gaining access to Minecraft.

Anyways my question is about whether I would ever be able to get back my copy of Minecraft or the account (Preferably the account) as I had save data linked to it and I have wanted to use the account for many other games without having to start fresh.

Whenever I try to login to the account now, it says 'That Microsoft account doesn't exist. Enter a different account or get a new one.' but if I go to create one it says its still linked to the hackers email.

Personally I don't see it as fair that I was locked out of the account as well as the hacker because i think that the login history should clearly show that the activity is very suspicious as it wasn't located in the same country and it most likely wasn't me.

I just want to know if its possible and if so please let me know what to do to get my account back as soon as possible as it has been months since I was last able to log in.

- Matthew Thompson

:)

Matthew Thompson1, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, in this case you should contact Xbox Customer Service via chat and request an ATO (Account Takeover), this is because this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data and procedures that Xbox Support has.

However, ATO is a similar procedure to the online form, but done by a Microsoft agent, it will need as much information as possible for you to do the procedure.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Here in the community we are independent consultants, so we do not have access to the same information and tools that support has.

Each account recovery case is unique, and if you request the ATO, you must wait for a response from Microsoft's investigation department.
  3. Matthew Thompson1 Win User

Hi Dericka, when I tried to use this link I got a message in red the says 'The Microsoft account you've entered does not exist'

What should I do now
  4. Dericka Win User

Oh, I see. This means there's another email address associated with the account.
  5. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Can you please try to recover the account on this link?

https://account.live.com/acsr

Thanks!
  6. Francia J. Win User

im not able to log back into my microsoft account on minecraft

Hi elijahGG, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

If I may ask, what device are you using?

Also, kindly restart your device because it may need a refresh since you've mentioned that this happens after the update.
Thema:

1. Will ever be able to log back into my hacked Microsoft account - Similar Threads - ever able log

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will xbox ever allow plug and play for usb microphones?: i have a usb microphone that i do not use and its just collecting dust. So i thought it would be nice to have an upgrade for a mic so i attempted to plug in the mic and the party was saying it...
  4. Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...

in XboX Insiders
    Xcloud WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME...: WILL ANYONE EVER PLAY THE ENTIRE GAME LIBRARY THEY OWN ALREADY ON THE CLOUD ANYTIME ANYWHERE??? WHY IS THIS NOT AVAILABLE??? submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ring638 [link] [comments]
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. Will this ever happen? Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will this ever happen? Xbox?: I'm a game developer and a long time Xbox fan I've been using Xbox for 12 years or maybe more I've loved playing Minecraft for the 360 and I have a question? Will there ever be a app where I can...
  7. Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is the Game Bar ever going to be fixed?: Ever since the last month, I'm having a lot of issues with the Game Bar, since it does not capture my microphone unless the Game Bar is on screen. I have to repair and reset it everytime for it to...
  8. Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the xbox devs ever send an update to be able to run 1440p @120hz through hdmi 2.0 ports ?: Hdmi 2.0 ports are fully capable of supporting this framerate, but neither the Series X nor S supports this on a 1440p 120 hz monitor that has an Hdmi 2.0 port. The settings says that the monitor...
  9. Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will we ever be able to use the rear buttons on the Xbox elite controller as unique imputs...: To speak plain I bought an Xbox elite controller hoping that the rear/underneath buttons would be uniquely mappable buttons. Will there be a software update that allows such?...
  10. Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?

in XboX Insiders
    Are we ever going to be able to lend and trade digital games?: This is a feature that should be doable; Steam figured out how long ago I lend games quite often. Heck I can even share my library without using weird account exploits. Why can't we do any of that...