Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live?

Discus and support Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I want to pull apart this old original xbox hard drive to use on my Xbox 360 S. Would doing so ban my account from Xbox live? It's from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XboxKing78, May 20, 2020.

1. XboxKing78
    XboxKing78 Guest

Hello

I want to pull apart this old original xbox hard drive to use on my Xbox 360 S. Would doing so ban my account from Xbox live? It's from microsoft, so it should be good? Will it ban me from playing online and not marketplace downloads, or everything?

Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live? [​IMG]

:)

XboxKing78, May 20, 2020
  2. XboxKing78 Win User

OK. It does sound like that there is a chance, so I will try and get a refund. Thank you everyone for your answers.
  3. XboxKing78 Win User

I don't want to rip open my Xbox. I just want to open that little door on the side and put this drive in. I have had my Xbox since 2014, so the warranty been long gone.
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

We can't say for sure either way 100%, but if you're worried about a ban, my advice is to not do it.
  5. Smwutches Win User

No one here can say 100% that you'll get a ban, but it does put you at risk for being banned.
  6. Im Offline5048 Win User

Its not a 100% chance that you will get banned
Thema:

1. Will doing the following ban my console from Xbox live? - Similar Threads - doing following ban

2. What should I do if I got bot followed a lot?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What should I do if I got bot followed a lot?: So I was minding my business on Disney+ and started randomly getting A LOT of add backs on my main account(easy u lost) from people and I’m sitting at 8k followers. I really hope this won’t get me...
  3. No matter what I do, or instructions I follow, Forge 1.19.2 will not launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    No matter what I do, or instructions I follow, Forge 1.19.2 will not launch.: I have completely restarted minecraft as a whole, lost everything, and it didnt work. I have reinstalled and updated java, hasnt worked. I keep getting exit code error 1. I dont have any mods in...
  4. What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if you join a friend's party and someone in it starts follow spamming you?: I joined a friend's party and thought they were annoying so I left, almost immediately after I started getting flooded with follows and it won't stop, I have no idea what to do as I don't want the...
  5. I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I’m getting follow botted on Xbox can I get banned for someone else doing this: I’m getting follow botted by a random person can I get banned for this 2dccf0ab-9259-4c35-802d-d674a1c5d49d
  6. How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I remove a follower from my Xbox Profile after I have blocked them?: How do I remove followers after I have blocked them from my Xbox profile? I have blocked the followers and they are no longer on my friends list. I would like these people to be completely...
  7. How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix a 0x87DD0005 for the following applications XBox, Ultimate Word Games, Sudoku?: I am experiencing the 0x87DD0005 on my Windows 11 Personal Computer. The error started occurring the first week of May 2023. Prior, the error never occurred. The error occurs when I try to...
  8. How do I get rid of follow bots?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I get rid of follow bots?: So I was playing Forza Horizon 4 with some friends, and out of nowhere I started to get follow botted by over 6000 follow bots, and I am starting to worry about getting my only account banned...
  9. How do you disable or not have people follow you on Xbox. I thought I had everything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do you disable or not have people follow you on Xbox. I thought I had everything...: How do you disable or not have people follow you on Xbox. I thought I had everything blocked. I don’t like the option of followers and I feel it is not safe. dfd283e4-ee0e-48e7-b4de-96531bdfc2e6
  10. Do the licenses follow the email account that you purchased your games from?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Do the licenses follow the email account that you purchased your games from?: Do the licenses of the games and add on you purchase follow the email? For instance if I changed my gamertag and email on the account I purchased the games,etc and make a new account with the old...