Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?

Discus and support Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to restart my data in Warframe, and start fresh, but I am unaware of weather deleting my saved data will remove my purchases. (such as in-game... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DarkestDock675, May 10, 2022.

1. Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data?

I want to restart my data in Warframe, and start fresh, but I am unaware of weather deleting my saved data will remove my purchases. (such as in-game currency, cosmetics, etc.) Can someone please provide an answer? I don't want to do it without being certain.

:)

DarkestDock675, May 10, 2022
  2. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, DarkestDock675. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

You'll not lose your in-game currency or any purchase. Every purchase is linked to your account and will not be lost if you start the game from the beginning again (by deleting its saved data).
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Delete save data=delete purchase data?

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. I believe you won't lose, as the coins are linked to the account of the person who bought it and not to the character. Anyway, I suggest that before deleting your progress, contact game support for more information. To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.bandainamcoent.com/hc/en-us/cat...

- Click submit a ticket on the website above.

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  4. Jeremy Grey Win User

MW2 light orb bug no fixes!

Hello, thank you for reaching out.

When you deleted the save data did you also delete it from the cloud save storage?

If the save data is corrupt, it will need to be deleted from the cloud as well or else the corrupted data will be uploaded back.
  5. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Xbox One S keeps freezing

Have you tried clearing games data?

Deleting Saved Game Data

Game saves, player profiles, and other game data is automatically saved to the Xbox One hard drive by default. If you suspect that data is corrupt, you can delete it from your hard drive.

Please note: Deleting saved game data is permanent and cannot be undone. Therefore, it is highly recommended that you back up your saved game data to online storage or a USB storage device before deleting it.

Follow these steps to access the System Storage and delete game data:

From Xbox Home, go to Settings.

Go to System and select Storage.

Select Manage storage on the right-hand side of the screen, then select View contents.

Highlight a game, press the Menu button, and select Manage game.

Select Saved data on the left-hand side of the screen.

Choose a game to access the game’s saved data.

From here, use the Options Menu to delete files or to view more information about a specific file.
  6. Daniel-1HA Win User

My games were free (xbox live download) but when i try to uninstall and reinstall it says i need to pay money

will that delete my game data for "warframe (a game I'm playing which I don't want to delete my data for.)
Thema:

1. Will deleting Warframe saved data (through storage) delete Purchase data? - Similar Threads - deleting Warframe saved

2. how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?

in XBoX on Windows
    how long exactly for microsoft to delete all unmigrate account minecraft?: So apparently there are "last call" thing for we to migrate our mojang account to microsoft account but, unfortunately my old account doesn't migrated for the exact time that says, so i just...
  3. Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to delete cloud save data with no Internet connection to the Xbox?: I don't have home internet, and the data is getting miscalculated by my provider and I can't use all of the hotspot they say I have access to.(i.e. I download a 5Gb update, and it blows through...
  4. Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game data deleted on internal storage after installing an external harddrive.: Game data deleted on internal storage of my Xbox X for only one game (Dead Space) after installing a external harddrive. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still nothing. HELP!...
  5. Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is xbox series x deleting my captured videos after 1 day!?: I just brought a new series x, and have been taking captures the last 5 days. Ive capture over 300 videos and screenshots but I only see 77. I have looked everywhere. why are my videos after 24...
  6. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  7. If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices: ( If I delete the chat in the Xbox app, it is also deleted on other devices ) Hi my brother have my account now and I wanted to delete some personal stuff. But he plays like 24/7 games. I just...
  8. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  9. Clip offline deleted

in XBoX on Consoles
    Clip offline deleted: Good evening. I recorded several clips offline, wanted to save them (offline they were all visible, I even watched them a few times) and put the console to refresh so I could come back online and...
  10. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745