Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?
Discus and support Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am on windows 10. If I was to go offline and change my system date so that I can play in a different season to the one currently active, can I get... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EthanGascoigne, Nov 15, 2018.
Thema:
Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned?
Loading...
-
Will changing the system date to change season in Forza Horizon 4 get me banned? - Similar Threads - changing system date
-
How to see what badges are and change which show?
in XboX InsidersHow to see what badges are and change which show?: I am in the beta ring. It seems I should be able to at a minimum be able to see what the badges were for and also should be able to select which 5 are showing? I tried to find it on console, and... -
The real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.
in XboX InsidersThe real reward for accessibility feedback should be meaningful change, not XP.: I want to raise a separate point about the way accessibility feedback is handled in the Xbox Insider program. When I completed an accessibility survey, I was told I would receive XP for doing it.... -
Is anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?
in XboX InsidersIs anyone else upset about the cloud gaming changes?: Hopefully this is an okay place to give feedback that will be seen. This feels like a breach of trust from someone who has had game pass for a long time and has spent a lot of time playing games... -
Regarding The Xbox gamertag changing system
in XBoX AccessibilityRegarding The Xbox gamertag changing system: I changed my gamertag with a random name 3 years ago thinking that i can change it again because generally any app or website that has a username based system then you can most probably change... -
Changes to report system needed.
in XboX InsidersChanges to report system needed.: My account was recently suspended for 48 hrs due to banter, and I do not know the reseason? I would like to have an explanation showing me what I have done wrong and how to rectify the problem. I... -
About develop apps through develop I can change system? And second if I go on Microsoft...
in XBoX Games and AppsAbout develop apps through develop I can change system? And second if I go on Microsoft...: Just I need more information about developing apps 3ce5fd0f-e68f-4261-8c16-db455af343a4 -
Why did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...
in XBoX AccessibilityWhy did Xbox change the reward points system to make it so hard to earn points. Why would...: Just wondering why the reward system is so bad now. Feels like id have to spend 100 dollars to earn 1 kinda crazy 87cad828-10a5-4104-a0a6-926523cd1bd2 -
this june xbox system update is nothing changed the other last two updates.
in XBoX on Consolesthis june xbox system update is nothing changed the other last two updates.: im sick of the xbox dashboard being the same since the xbox series x launch im sick of the same old dash sounds. just update the xbox series x dashboard for xbox series x only completley its... -
Can Microsoft change its report system?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialCan Microsoft change its report system?: Hey I was wondering when you guys are going to check my appeal for the softest 4 day ban. Apparently saying "I'm referring to your team as a whole idiot, learn how English works" is offensive as...