Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

Discus and support Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox 360 50fa84b1-969c-446a-a656-1814ca6726c0 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by christopherherbert, Aug 24, 2022.

  1. Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360


    Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox 360

    :)
     
    christopherherbert, Aug 24, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

    Hope you're doing great today CHRISTOPHERHERBE HERBERT

    If I recall correctly, this game only supports kinect
    "exclusively for Kinect for Xbox 360"

    The sort answer is nope.
    You can check the game info here
    https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/Product/Carn...
  3. Adapalene Win User

    Kinect Carnival Game

    @Mister Gwyther

    Thank you sir! It finally works!

    .

    For everyone else - After configuring a 2gb usb flash drive for xbox360 use, I removed the HDD, then downloaded the kinect and system updates to usb, played Carnival game, it then 'checked for downloadable content' and this time did not freeze. I then inserted
    the HDD, transferred all data from the flash drive to HDD and removed the flash drive. I started up Carnival and it 'checked for downloadable content' and then surprise surprise it worked! No more freezing - PROBLEM SOLVED!!
  4. Mister Fitzer Win User

    Kinect Carnival Game

    Hey Adapalene, I understand your reasoning for not suspecting the HDD, but we definitely want to check out the HDD as an issue. If you don't have another HDD you can try, I suggest configuring a USB drive for Xbox 360. At that point, remove the HDD and try
    using the memory stick to download the update on. Please let me know if this works!

    Julie, does a friend have an HDD that you can try on your console? I would suggest testing before purchasing anything, or sending your console of for repair. :)
  5. Adapalene Win User

    Kinect Carnival Game

    @Mister Gwyther

    I rented Carnival game from the video shop and tested it as I said before, again, same problem occurs. People on the thread above stated that perhaps its the game manufactor's problem as their patch is incompatible. Any idea when they can correct it?
  6. Adapalene Win User

    Kinect Carnival Game

Thema:

Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360

Loading...
  1. Will carnival game play without Kinect on my xbox360 - Similar Threads - carnival game play

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]