Will Army of Two Devils Cartel come to Xbox backwards capatibility list?

Discus and support Will Army of Two Devils Cartel come to Xbox backwards capatibility list? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; That was a fun multiplayer coop game that would be fun to bring back to us on Xbox one 83cab335-603d-42a0-9a3d-bd314c74adea Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeanDeNault11, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Will Army of Two Devils Cartel come to Xbox backwards capatibility list?

That was a fun multiplayer coop game that would be fun to bring back to us on Xbox one

:)

DeanDeNault11, Sep 22, 2017
  2. BigB EC
    BigB EC Guest
    What new games are you looking forward to?

Bioshock infinite, Crysis 3 and Army of two the devils cartel.

BigB EC, Sep 22, 2017
  3. ChrisTheGreat05 Win User

Backwards backwards request

Hi gunshy the army of two devils cartel would sound like a good game to backwards compatible I'm with you on that topic.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Games you want to bring back from xbox 360?

Army of Two Devils Cartel.
  5. BigB EC Win User

What new games are you looking forward to?

Bioshock infinite, Crysis 3 and Army of two the devils cartel.
  6. ODST343 Win User

Biggest OMG Moment in Gaming

army of two devils cartel finding out salem was the main bad guy
  7. PrimoFuSion Win User

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel announced

Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel - Gamespot Review

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhAkAb9D9PQ]
Thema:

Will Army of Two Devils Cartel come to Xbox backwards capatibility list?

1. Will Army of Two Devils Cartel come to Xbox backwards capatibility list? - Similar Threads - Army Devils Cartel

2. Is it Possible That you can Relist and Make army of two the 40th day and the Devils Cartel...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it Possible That you can Relist and Make army of two the 40th day and the Devils Cartel...: I know a whole community that would love a re List of army of Two the Devils Cartel And The 40th day in particular the first one is so why not add the other too with the dlcs and everything with...
  3. Devil may cry

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil may cry: Why not also buy a devil may cry, that is my favorite game ever greatest combos XBox exclusive devil May cry. That would be a great idea 60d2e1ba-c5bc-42ed-a5fd-4423474a250a
  4. about devil may cry 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    about devil may cry 5: I'm thinking of starting dmc5 and I think I will try to 100% its achievements, but I have a question in my mind, I know that there are differences between the devil may cry 5 standard version and...
  5. Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem my Devil May Cry 5 Deluxe Edition code that i got with my Xbox One S Devil...: Hi, I am not able to redeem the game code That I've received with my new Xbox One S here is the error (I've masked the actual code): Contact who you got this code from. We can't redeem it....
  6. Devil may cry 5 was smooth playing in project xcloud asia

in XboX Insiders
    Devil may cry 5 was smooth playing in project xcloud asia: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  7. play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review

in XboX Insiders
    play devil may cry 5 in project xcloud asia game review: [IMG] submitted by /u/Grouchy_Guarantee [link] [comments]
  8. Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Devil May Cry 4 won't install on my X-Box One: Hey Guys, So bought DMC4 from the Microsoft store to play, but when it gets to 15.8% (3.09 GB) it always stops and comes up with installation stopped (0x87e0000f). I've tried rebooting my...
  9. Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wired digital version of Devil May Cry 5 - cannot switch language to Chinese if buying from...: I bought a Devil May Cry 5 last month and play it a little bit then found I cannot choose Chinese subyisubt in game, then I noticed there is a DLC in HK app store:...
  10. devil may cry 5 alt hero skin add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    devil may cry 5 alt hero skin add on: even with the add on installed I cant access the skins even though I meet the requirements to use them 752df061-d885-4981-801b-d18f8ab3ea1b