Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

Discus and support Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jesse Jasmine, Dec 22, 2023.

1. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down?

I know the 360 store is shutting down in July of next year and I was wondering if all games will become available on Xbox one once the 360 store shuts down? A lot of my favorite games such as dragon ball raging blast and other dbz games aren’t available for the Xbox one. It would suck if games like that aren’t available.

:)

Jesse Jasmine, Dec 22, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The backwards compatibility program ended in 2021. Anything that hasn't been made compatible won't be.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

So I'm Canadian am I not important enough to deserve Xbox 360 content?

They haven't shut down any regions store on the 360.

I'm in the U.K. & easily use the store on the xbox 360.

Considering you also need the xbox 360 store to buy backwards compatible games on a xbox one then why would they shut it down?

Zen is correct,your account,billing & actual location must all be the same.
  4. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Is the Xbox one becoming the new 360?

Hello everyone :)

I don't see the Xbox One becoming the new Xbox 360 because I expect this Backwards Compatability Program to be shut down soon once last gen owners catch up to the current consoles.

Xbox 360 forever!

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)

5. Mistress Sara Win User

How will the xbox 360 store shutdown affect backwards compatibility?

Backwards compatible games will still be offered in the store on the Xbox One consoles digitally. The store on the 360 console is what is shutting down.

More on the 360 marketplace shutdown can be found here.
  6. FunkyForestFrog Win User

Xbox Live 360 Servers Shutdown Question.

It won't shut down for a while. The backwards compat games on the one still use the xbox 360 servers. They have future releases for the backwards yet. If they shut down the servers, we lose all these backwards compat games as well. Some game developers might
    shut down their servers, like older sports games from like 5 years ago do not have active servers.
Thema:

1. Will all 360 games become backwards compatible once the 360 store shuts down? - Similar Threads - 360 games become

2. Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Atari: Game Over discontinued on Xbox 360? Remember how useless that Xbox 360 app is?: When I launched Atari: Game Over on my Xbox 360, I got an error saying that Atari: Game Over isn't available. Does anyone know how to solve this issue? d81c9197-f841-48ed-aa1d-8e69234696e0
  3. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games on the Xbox series x if the series has a Xbox 360...: I'm really curious if I can replace the Xbox series x hard drive with the Xbox 360 hard drive to play Xbox 360 games 6f9f477b-cc97-4697-af8b-5c4827b1134a
  4. When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...

in XBoX on Windows
    When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to...: When will you take Xbox 360 games down off from the Microsoft store Will I still be able to play my Xbox 360 games download from the Microsoft store once there taken down from off the Microsoft...
  5. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  6. On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....

in XBoX on Consoles
    On Xbox 360 I have a lot of downloaded games that my Xbox makes me sign in to live to play....: I have had a couple of Xbox 360s throughout the year so I don't have the console I purchased some of my titles with. I am still on the same account so I dont see why, but it always makes me sign...
  7. How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to fix xbox 360 backwards compatible games on my xbox one: Ive been trying to play Cod Modern Warfare 2 (2009) on my Xbox one backwards compatible. I’ve been playing it for months with no issues until now, it won’t load past the Xbox 360 load screen...
  8. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  9. I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m trying to download games before the 360 store closes, but i cant connect to Xbox Live,...: I took it over to my moms for wifi (dont have it at my apartment yet), had it hooked up through Ethernet and its passing all the tests all the way up to Xbox Live, and then failed everytime. I...
  10. Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot sign in and cannot sync 360 save games on series x for weeks: I have confirmed my network is fine, i cleared the 360 cache and now it wont even pull down save games from MS cloud. It wont allow me to sign in to 360 live services. This all started when my 2...