Wild Hearts on Series X - Game only launches trial version, not full game.

Discus and support Wild Hearts on Series X - Game only launches trial version, not full game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As per the title, I started playing the trial via Gamepass Ultimate. I really liked it so I bought the game. Now when I launch the game, it only lets... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HappyMonkey003, Feb 15, 2023.

1. Wild Hearts on Series X - Game only launches trial version, not full game.

As per the title, I started playing the trial via Gamepass Ultimate. I really liked it so I bought the game. Now when I launch the game, it only lets me play trial, or see in Microsoft store.

After purchasing the game and relaunching, it added the extra content, but still runs the trial version so I am unable to access the gates of Minato and continue the game.

Anyone know how to get it to recognise that I have the full game?

:)

HappyMonkey003, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

The game releases tomorrow, so you should be able to access it after it's released.
  3. HollywoodBull Win User

Battlefield V thinks I’m a trial player

did you by any chance install the trial version of the game? Because I remember initially they launched the trial version and then the full version
  4. JaredRangel Win User

Why does Xbox one version of GTA online work on series x but not the series x version

Ok I have both versions of GTA downloaded on my series x the Xbox one version works fine on the series x I then downloaded the series s/x version on the series x I then launched the game and it gives the error message
  5. Smwutches Win User

Why is my NBA 2k23 still Current Gen on the Xbox One when I paid for the X|S version?

They released that game as a One version and as a Series S/X version. The Series S/X version will only work on a Series S/X.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

disk wont play

You will need to uninstall the trial version of the game. Then install the game from the disc.

The console picks up that you only have the trial version rights and not the full game of the disc.
Thema:

1. Wild Hearts on Series X - Game only launches trial version, not full game. - Similar Threads - Wild Hearts Series

2. Das ist wild sorry

in XBoX on Consoles
    Das ist wild sorry: GT Apakinda ich habe gestern in der Gruppensuche für andere Spieler ein Inge Angebot gemacht so wie es 200 andere Spieler auch machen und bekomme ein Kommunikation Ban und kann den nicht mal sehen...
  3. the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the Hunter: Call of the Wild - New DLCs not shared across family accounts: We have been playing the Hunter: Call of the Wild for a few years. In the past we have purchased all DLCs for the game on Account A. The Player would log in on account A then if my son or I were...
  4. Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Graphic issues with Monster Hunter Iceborne and Wild Hearts on Xbox Series X: For months my son has had issues where parts of his his screen start off as sparks of white and then turn to blocks of black. I don't know what triggers them but they happen through the game until...
  5. Hunter Call of the Wild transfer progress from Xbox one to Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hunter Call of the Wild transfer progress from Xbox one to Xbox series X: My son plays on Hunter Call of the Wild on his Xbox one. He wants to buy a new Xbox Series X. Does anyone know if Hunter Call of the Wild when downloaded on the new Xbox Series X will have all his...
  6. I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I played Hunter call of the wild and played over an hour and did not see one animal??: I played The Hunter call of the wild for an hour and did not see one animal?? What am I doing wrong?? 3d8e477f-4e7c-4d1d-860f-304c9f76d207
  7. When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is...: When i try to log into call of the wild Theangler it says This xbox network account is already linked to another apex connect account. how can i change that? 30d566b2-9074-4f00-b9fd-78ca5cde3d2a
  8. Lost dlcs from Hunter Call of the Wild

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost dlcs from Hunter Call of the Wild: I have bought two gun pack dlcs and a tripod dlc. I was able to use them in the past, but for some reason now the dlcs are missing and are saying I have to rebuy them again. I tried to uninstall...
  9. theHunter: Call of the Wild crossplay

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    theHunter: Call of the Wild crossplay: Hi, I wanted to play theHunter: COTW with my friend who is on xbox, and I wanted to get the game on steam. I was wondering if it is crossplay because I have been seeing mixed results from my...
  10. Why my series x console says not compatible for wild heart or Hogwarts legacy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why my series x console says not compatible for wild heart or Hogwarts legacy: Why my series x console says not compatible for wild heart or Hogwarts legacy 48a2ce81-e881-4c89-94e8-f7c878c1ef82