wifi

Discus and support wifi in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; wifi Shut down your wifi and wait 30 seconds when plug it back in it should work if not let me know if that does not work... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by Chevymesias, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Chevymesias
    Chevymesias Guest

wifi

wifi
    Shut down your wifi and wait 30 seconds when plug it back in it should work if not let me know if that does not work

:)

Chevymesias, Dec 10, 2020
  2. SirAngry Win User

ps4 bluetooth vs xbox wi fi direct

[quote user="Favious M"]

Just on smartglass and stuff like that using Wifi Direct. Say you're using a tablet with smartglass connected to the One using wifi direct, does that mean the wifi the tablet is getting internet through stops working at that stage? So basically can you have
    a device connected to another using wifi direct while still using wifi for internet at the same time?

[/quote]

WiFi Direct and standard WiFi are two different things. Hooking up other devices to your Xbox One using WiFI Direct shouldn't have any impact on your WiFi Internet connection.
  3. Arminator Win User

Internet is not fast on my XBOX One X

Is your console connected via an Ethernet cord or via WiFi?

If it's a wireless connection, be aware, that network speed via WiFi is dependent on several factors: Is your Router 802.11ac capable? If so, does it support MIMO? Otherwise only one antenna and channel is used to transmit data, and if multiple WiFi devices
    interact with the WiFi, the speed of the WiFi decreases with the amount of devices using the WiFi.

Also, the more wireless interference is introduced (number of walls between your router and the console, and the amount of metal around your home causing "echoes" in the WiFi signals, or neighboring WiFi networks or wireless devices that interfere with your
    WiFi connection.

That being said, WiFi is always a bad choice for high performance networking.
  4. CyTeK1978 Win User

Game/apps downloads painfully slow

on wifi it can beeeee soo much, to many people on your wifi channel

on wifi and lan, it can be sooo much, servers from the game, microsoft, your isp and and.

is it the same when using wifi and/or lan ?
  5. StrahdZ Win User

My Xbox Internet connection is dropping, could it be because of my position of the router from the Xbox?

A wifi extender might help.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=wifi%20range%20extender&typeahead=wifi%20range%20ex
  6. kbloodwolf Win User

Xbox live on xbox 360 s fixed!

You may need a wifi adapter.
    Xbox 360 S Has a wifi into it don't need a usb wifi
Thema:

wifi

1. wifi - Similar Threads - wifi

2. Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 WIFI Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it...: Is there a driver to pc for a "Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter" ? so that i use it on my computer so i put in my pc the xbox 360 wifi adapter, and it show up under my device manager, but The...
  3. My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox won't connect to my college's wifi: For most of the year, I had my series S connected to my university's wifi because I live in the dorms here. I had to approve its MAC address at the beginning of the year, and it worked fine....
  4. X Box Series WiFi Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    X Box Series WiFi Issue: Hello my guy has a X Box Series X and he's having to connect to WiFi almost everytime he cuts it on then most times it doesn't automatically connect and it makes us restart our router then it...
  5. Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant connect to my wifi (xbox one s): I cant connect to my wifi. Ive been able to connect it before but since 4 days it hasnt been connected to the wifi. Ive tried restarting both devices it doesnt work. It gives me the same erroe...
  6. Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one I forgot the model it's the white sideways one won't connect to wifi but my tablet...: I have a xbox one and when i tried to playing again today, i wasn't connected to the wifi. It may have been i unplugged it for my other Xbox for undertale, but I doubt it. When I click "connect to...
  7. My xbox won't connect to any wifi network

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox won't connect to any wifi network: My xbox series s won't connect to any wifi network. Home internet, mobile hotspot, neighbors. Please help submitted by /u/PooterScooter0 [link] [comments]
  8. X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box series s disconnects from wifi every time i turn it off and on, what can i do to fix it?: My xbox keeps on disconnecting every time i log in to play, and when i try to reconnect it to WiFi, it takes up to 30 tries to be successful, is really stressful having to type the password 30...
  9. Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox disconnect from 5g WiFi when I’m downloading games?: When I am downloading a game, my Xbox will hold a 105+ mbps download speed. But starting a couple of months ago, my Xbox randomly disconnects from the WiFi only when I’m downloading games. Does...
  10. Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Console party chat not working. I'm on a stable wifi connection but I can't connect to...: Hello, I've recently upgraded my wifi and got a new provider. Ever since I switched to the one I use now I haven't been able to join partys on my console. I use an Xbox Series S and I've gone...