Wifi want take

Discus and support Wifi want take in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; wife will not take there's nothing wrong with the wifi ever thing else 2orks on wifi without a problem f2de5d6c-6513-40ae-b53e-ebc90c925ecc Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TrendyVoice649, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Wifi want take

wife will not take there's nothing wrong with the wifi ever thing else 2orks on wifi without a problem

:)

TrendyVoice649, Oct 21, 2017
  2. screwtop
    screwtop Guest
    Get Disconnected From XBL When Playing A Game

@taidara: I could, but I'd rather have working wifi, especially if I want to take my system somewhere else where running a cable is not an option.

Motorola SB6121

screwtop, Oct 21, 2017
  3. MetalSwift
    MetalSwift Guest
    Microsoft considered a no-disc drive Xbox One?!

Wi-Fi blimps would be ridiculous if all they wanted to do is make digital only a thing and make it actually functional for everyone. Kind of out there idea.

MetalSwift, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Wifi want take

Internet Expert, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Internet Expert Win User

Wifi want take

6. LegoNinja187 Win User

no wireless internet

Have you tried taking some devices off the wifi, and then connecting the two Xbox's that don't want to connect via wifi, just to see what happens?
  7. XGN Corrupt Win User

Xbox one x not turning on from Windows app

You also may want to take into account if you have multiple wifi connections that both your Xbox and PC are connected to the same one, some modems may have two connections and if they're not on the same wifi it will not work properly.
  8. screwtop Win User

Get Disconnected From XBL When Playing A Game

@taidara: I could, but I'd rather have working wifi, especially if I want to take my system somewhere else where running a cable is not an option.

Motorola SB6121
  9. Hassan Singer Win User

"Once every 24 hours" question...

If you want you can also take your mobile phone and create a wifi hotspot, and connect your xbox to that, it only needs a few kilobytes and second to do the check then go back off
Thema:

Wifi want take

1. Wifi want take - Similar Threads - Wifi

2. Xbox one s WILL NOT connect to wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one s WILL NOT connect to wifi: My Xbox one s WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE INTERNET. keep saying it cannot get an IP address I've literally tried everything aside from fully resetting the Xbox itself. I've literally reset my router...
  3. Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S WiFi Connection "Corrupts" After Shutdown/Sleeping: I'm at my wits end trying to figure out what's wrong with my Series S. I had to reset the breaker to my apartment and since then my console has not been able to stay connected to WiFi. I'll boot...
  4. Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one won't connect to my wifi network but will connect to others: My Xbox worked just fine and I was playing online last night but I turn it on this morning and the wifi is connected but no internet. I hard restart my router and modem, same with my Xbox and it...
  5. Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn’t my Xbox connecting to the Xbox connection but I’m connected to my WiFi: I’ve tried restarting both regular n power cycle but it still hasn’t work I also tried the ipn n still nothing what do I do 4d66357f-827f-40d8-b47d-736c74c5dfb4
  6. My Xbox keeps disconnecting from WiFi But it’s been working

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox keeps disconnecting from WiFi But it’s been working: my Xbox has been working fine until chrismas when it kept disconnecting from the WiFi and saying hardware issue. But when u unplug it from mains 5 times it works. But now it wont connect to...
  7. Why does my Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the wifi??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one keeps disconnecting from the wifi??: My Xbox keeps disconnecting from my wifi and I don't know what to do.. I restarted the modem, its nothing wrong with the wifi its the console. It disconnects every other hour and the only way I...
  8. My Xbox one won't connect via wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one won't connect via wifi: My Xbox one won't connect via WiFi but will with a ethernet. My other Xbox connects fine as do other devices. Reset the router and the Xbox, checked the updates too. I'm out of ideas....
  9. Xbox series x saving wifi passwords

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series x saving wifi passwords: For the Xbox series s and x when will the feature for saving Wi-Fi passwords be added? Every other device that I own like the Nintendo switch, PlayStation 4 and 5 as well as cell phone and iPad...
  10. A quand l'enregistrement de plusieurs wifi ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    A quand l'enregistrement de plusieurs wifi ?: Bonjour, Je voudrais savoir si il y a pour projet d'avoir la possibilité d'enregistrer plusieurs point d'accès wifi afin de pouvoir permuter de l'un l'autre facilement. J'ai une très mauvaise...