Wi-Fi is good and everything but certain games won’t let me play

Discus and support Wi-Fi is good and everything but certain games won’t let me play in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else trying to play gta online or war zone 2 and it keeps saying something about servers down? Anybody know why? submitted by /u/__nosleep... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/__nosleep, Jan 4, 2023.

1. /u/__nosleep
    /u/__nosleep Guest

Anyone else trying to play gta online or war zone 2 and it keeps saying something about servers down? Anybody know why?

submitted by /u/__nosleep
    [link] [comments]

/u/__nosleep, Jan 4, 2023
  2. MILLARD22 Win User

cant connect or disconnects every few seconds

Oh I guess that would help

I tried unplugging the cable while the xbox is off and wile I was still connected to xbox live but then it says I do have cable plugged in and won’t let me use my Wi-Fi. I tried setting it back to factory settings. i rebooted my router . Unfortunately I
    can’t remember a little things I tried

The Wi-Fi will not work without the cable.

Wen testing the connation the little symbol for Wi-Fi switches to the cable symbol and back.
  3. HomegrownSilky Win User

how can I sign in online on an Xbox series S

So my Husband plays on an Xbox series S and he just downloaded the 1st black ops and he won’t let him connect to online and we checked the Wi-Fi and did everything and we ran out of ideas. Do you know what we can do
    To play online multiplayer games, you need to have a subscription to Xbox Live. Only free-to-play games like fortnite can be played without a subscription.
  4. Sodangidni Win User

Why won’t remote play work on schools wifi

Hello, Ty S. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I would like to let you know that most schools or institutions Wi-Fi networks block the access to certain websites, addresses, etc.

So, it's not an issue with your PC, and it's more a restriction of the Wi-Fi network the institution previously set.

If possible, you could try testing if the remote play feature works when connecting your laptop to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Jennifer Baird-del D Win User

No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

Can’t I play alone? No online needed when it’s just me.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

Wifi is built into every Xbox one and above
Thema:

1. Wi-Fi is good and everything but certain games won’t let me play - Similar Threads - everything certain games

2. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  3. My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controllers are doing this as well. I have tried everything mentioned here also searched...: Fix this bug with the series x or your going to have everyone run to ps5 51841de2-6e96-440b-83c1-d7d9717b36d5
  4. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  5. How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix high latency when everything else is really good and running well when the...: My xbox has been having connection issues for a while now and I have tried a lot of stuff to fix it and it isn't wifi cause my connection for upload speed and everything else is really good but...
  6. I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a thrustmaster Ferrari wheel and I have plugged everything in and I go to turn it on...: I do not know how to solve this da085f7b-3c9d-40d1-a8b5-73b8838119ed
  7. My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My LFGP isn't working and won't post. I have tried doing everything other articles say to...: Hi, I have an issue with the LFG post. I tried everything Microsoft articles say to do and it still doesn't work. 0ebab7e3-4c48-4620-8f43-893683933430
  8. What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is going on here? I’ve tried new cables, different tvs, everything you can think of....: [img] What is happening here? 48ff655b-ac76-4889-b415-240d09c47f5e
  9. why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?

in XBoX on Windows
    why is my xbox app not launching and i have tried everything to fix it but it wont open?: this i what i get. [img] 06be154a-d84a-4cec-bc89-4ebb3d990854
  10. Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ive tried everything to connect to my WiFi but nothing works.: So I’ve been not able to connect to my wifi for about a day now. It was completely fine like 2 days ago and now it’s just decided to give up. This happens every once in awhile but usually I just...