Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular

Discus and support Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by §kAlpha, Feb 12, 2023.

1. §kAlpha
    §kAlpha Guest

I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my physical copy of minecraft (a 13 year old game) but noooo. I have to insteed trouble shoot for god knows how long just for nothing to work. I just get told minecraft needs to install when it already is than I proceed to let it update just for it to get stuck on finishing things up. Ive restarted rebooted my xbox countless times for nothing to happen. And even cleared local saved data to just end up wasting more time, i did not by gold just to play minecraft with my friends just for my copy of the game I payed for to be unplayable. And I am NOT going to be resting my console just because of this. Its ridiculous a 35 year old console has less issues than this.

:)

§kAlpha, Feb 12, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I’m sorry for the trouble but reset and keeping games and apps will be the last resort. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps.
  3. total ownership Win User

Kinectless Xbox To Have More Power

Had to add, the more I think about this thread the more I'm scratching my head why this is even a discussion. The problem with this whole scenario is that people are forgetting that the Kinectless Xbox One will STILL have the option for hooking up a Kinect.
    So how are they going to suddenly just make the console absolutely Kinect incapable? The console will still be waiting there for a Kinect to be attached. All the resources will remain dormant but waiting to that pretty much makes this thread moot.
  4. BlaseCell73701 Win User

Xbox One S TV feature detection

Same problem here, but it says my TV is incapable of displaying in 4K at all, no streaming, no upscaling, no BR/video.

Pretty *** annoyed, this is the only reason why I got the thing :(
  5. Ozy Llewellyn Win User

This item isn't available in the store.

That still doesn't answer the question as to why my phone is able to search out and download these games but the other phone is incapable or doing the same.
  6. FredrikAbrahamsson Win User

Female Gamer Looking for friends

[quote user="grillin88"]

I am looking for female friends inparticular, that is why I put "Female Gamer" in the post headline.

[/quote]

Well, you didn't say that, did you?
Thema:

1. Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular - Similar Threads - Whys suddenly incapable

2. DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    DirectX 11 Suddenly Won't Work on Newer Title Game.: Hello there, I have a problem where DirectX is messing with all of my games and now I can't play them. Everytime I tried to launch a game it give me this error : LowLevelFatal Error [File:...
  3. Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox all of a sudden stopped being able to connect to my internet: I was watching a show on hulu, a day ago and all of sudden my Xbox disconnected from the internet. I thought nothing of it until it would now no longer connect. It will connect to my hotspot, but...
  4. Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller suddenly disconnects from PC...: I have 2 Xbox Series controllers, which i use witch my PC. At first i played via bluetooth and didn't notice any problems. Then i started using cable because i was tired of buying new batteries))...
  5. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  6. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  7. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview: A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't...
  8. Whys my account have a random GT linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my account have a random GT linked: When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to b993b48f-43c6-4fa5-ab35-393126004885
  9. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  10. Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox: 10 play not working on X box 3d60bdbd-a2e6-4fc9-abfa-2f47c36e739c