Whys my account have a random GT linked

Discus and support Whys my account have a random GT linked in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ashley Gee, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Ashley Gee
    Ashley Gee Guest

When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to

:)

Ashley Gee, Jan 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that we can only have one Xbox profile linked to our Microsoft account which means that if the wrong Xbox profile is showing up on your end, you're using the wrong Microsoft account.

Please sign in to https://account.xbox.com/profile using all Microsoft accounts that you own to locate the profile.
  3. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Wrong xbox live account

Hey folks. The reason you are seeing these random GT's, is because you logged in with a Microsoft Account that has never been linked to a GT. That means is you have GT's you have used in the past, they are linked to different email address'.
  4. HairyBuzz Win User

LOST GAMERTAG!

You are using wrong email address to sign into your account. That's why it gave you this random new GT.
  5. VernierSlake Win User

Switching to another Windows live id.

Wait the 30 days > recover your random GT to your console > change the e-mail of that account to something random > delete the account > change the e-mail of your real account to the g-mail account > job done.
  6. Nick Of Troy Win User

Initiation Station

Downloaded the IS, made my character but can't upload the character, nor will my GT link with the SR3 site. Why Volition won't let Xbox users manually link accounts is beyond me
Thema:

1. Whys my account have a random GT linked - Similar Threads - Whys account random

2. Account refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Account refund: someone got access to my account refuned my stuff and i never got the refund money 0f1b5022-27c7-4069-909c-3573d99bf5ad
  3. Hacked account

in XBoX on Windows
    Hacked account: So my brother he’s only 10 and he downloaded a virus in my computer and got my Microsoft account hacked and I had Minecraft on their that was bought for $35 and I need to get it back, If possible...
  4. Unknown charge in back account

in XBoX on Windows
    Unknown charge in back account: I have an unknown charge for 117.69 taken from my bank account. I don't have any subscriptions on my account showing what this charge is for. a42c8fc9-8cad-4195-853d-53f5f6e5efc9
  5. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  6. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  7. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview: A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't...
  8. Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular: I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my physical copy of minecraft (a 13 year old game) but...
  9. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  10. Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox: 10 play not working on X box 3d60bdbd-a2e6-4fc9-abfa-2f47c36e739c