Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox

Discus and support Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 10 play not working on X box 3d60bdbd-a2e6-4fc9-abfa-2f47c36e739c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TamzLee, Mar 10, 2020.

1. TamzLee
    TamzLee Guest

10 play not working on X

box

:)

TamzLee, Mar 10, 2020
  2. Barbarus85 Win User

do you have any error code?
  3. Jayhab4real Win User

Are you getting an error message? Can you provide any more information?
  4. Jayhab4real Win User

Presume its ihis that you're having trouble with:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/tenplay/9vwgnh0vbzl1?activetab=pivot:reviewstab
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Have you already tried deleting and reinstalling the app?
  6. kyulgaming Win User

I can't play Forza Horizon 4 ONline

I play on Windows 10, its only with wifi, before my online game worked, and now no. i dont know why
Thema:

1. Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox - Similar Threads - Whys play working

2. Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Play And Charge Kit USB C - Compatible with Xbox 360? Edit, not.: Hey, I know this is a long shot, but there any chance of this being compatible with the Xbox 360? https://www.xbox.com/en-AU/accessories/batteries-chargers/play-and-charge-kit My gut instinct...
  3. Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games

in XboX Insiders
    Left Insiders (Delta) on my Xbox and now cannot play games: I decided to withdraw my console from the Insiders Delta ring yesterday. I used the Insiders Hub on Xbox, chose to have my console leave. Exited the hub, five minutes or so later, my console...
  4. Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cross play Turned on, but games keep cross play disabled on Xbox Series X: I recently played COD MW3 and ran into an issue where I turned my cross play off for Multiplayer via Xbox settings but when I re enabled cross play for Zombies, every time COD would start I would...
  5. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  6. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  7. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview: A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't...
  8. Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular: I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my physical copy of minecraft (a 13 year old game) but...
  9. Whys my account have a random GT linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my account have a random GT linked: When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to b993b48f-43c6-4fa5-ab35-393126004885
  10. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 10 play xbox app not working