Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

Discus and support Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JellePddit, May 25, 2023.

1. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't used the Xbox insider about 3 years so I don't know how long things change

submitted by /u/JellePddit
    [link] [comments]

/u/JellePddit, May 25, 2023
  2. DEFAULTx420 Win User

BF4 CTE?

I have the invite to the bf4 cte but the survey to join isn't in my preview dashboard and the content isn't in my market...can anyone tell me why?
  3. YeahDude Win User

Can NOT remove myself from the XBOX PREVIEW! XBOX support is going in circles...

Did you read my original post? it's not a connection problem. it's a hardware problem on multiple devices! HDMI/screen on/off...

Oh and the software update isn't showing after removing the preview account/device.

I have tried an offline update, it shows the same after the update is the same........................
  4. Daft Badger Win User

March update.A few things that are coming

The update isn't out yet,even for preview members which is why I said we are getting an update sometime in March.
  5. -- Rick -- Win User

Xbox Preview Program Update

Hey Ness,

when you join the preview program you join the list for the next wave/update. There isn't a fixed date for preview releases although they have previously been rolling out at least once a month.

All I can suggest is to be patient for the moment!
  6. Nixelplex Win User

My Home Xbox

I don't understand why you have to change the Home setting every time you need to do an update. I have one of my consoles set as home and the other one isn't. I haven't changed the home setting since I set it up and have been able to perform updates
    just fine.

You shouldn't have to change your home setting every time you perform an update. You can just log into any account and perform the update that way.
Thema:

Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

1. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview - Similar Threads - Whys isn't home

2. My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the hdmi cables.: My xbox 1 s isn't connecting to the TV. I know it's not the HDMI cables bc they are brand new and works with other appliances. The slots for the xbox are okay and doesn't seem to have a problem...
  3. My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My wired Xbox 360 controller isn't recognized by Windows anymore.: I have a wired Xbox 360 controller and Windows 11. When I plug in the controller it says "USB device not recognized. The last USB device you connected to this computer malfunctioned, and Windows...
  4. My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world

in XBoX on Windows
    My skin isn't showing on a modded Minecraft world: I'm playing on a modded Minecraft singeplayer world(through curseforge), but my skin isn't showing at all. I added a skin restoring mod and it's telling me it cannot load my skin. What do I do?...
  5. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  6. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  7. Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular: I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my physical copy of minecraft (a 13 year old game) but...
  8. Whys my account have a random GT linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my account have a random GT linked: When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to b993b48f-43c6-4fa5-ab35-393126004885
  9. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

in XBoX on Windows
    Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD: Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself...
  10. Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox: 10 play not working on X box 3d60bdbd-a2e6-4fc9-abfa-2f47c36e739c