Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD

Discus and support Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Jordz2203, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Jordz2203
    Jordz2203 Guest

Honestly im disappointed in microsoft. This app has been in "beta" for years now and its honestly pathetic. It constantly crashes. You cant uninstall games properly and need too delete it yourself and its buggy and crashes. Its pathetic. Microsoft fix your

You hide behind the word "beta" yet ive seen apps that have been in development for a few months perfrom 10x better than this.

:)

Jordz2203, Mar 22, 2020
  2. JeighNeither Win User

They clearly don't know what's going on (the other commentator). I don't know why people feel like sticking their noses in things they're clueless about, but I think you made the right move, by ditching the app; I did the same thing for the same reason.
    Epic games can launch a basically flawless game store in a few month, but the maker of Windows 10 can't pull it off after years in beta? It's unbelievably bad business.
  3. JeighNeither Win User

There isn't a "non" beta version if he's talking about the PC app, and there is no way to leave feedback; the app is a buggy mess. I immediately disengaged from it, & ended my trial. They shouldn't have put out a trial (that they charge $ for) with it
    in that state; they have testing communities that are supposed to work as a better metric for release than this is. It's embarrassing that the company that literally developed your PC's operating system, can't build a decent game store/app, when Epic came
    out of Nowhere & implemented a damn good store in a matter of months.
  4. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

I agree to an extent. Sometimes I've experienced my fair share of problems with the app, it seems to be off and on to be honest.

There are plenty of other good places you may want to consider to help voice your opinion about it. To start, the Xbox/Xbox One reddit may be a good place.

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/

https://www.reddit.com/r/xbox/

And then if you could find a more professional way to word your grievances, you could reach out to an Xbox figurehead on Twitter about your feedback too! I've done it before.

https://twitter.com/xboxp3

https://twitter.com/majornelson
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello everyone,

Thank you all for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will
    be more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you all again and happy gaming!
  6. skeggman Win User

Make sure to leave feedback when you are seeing issues like this, that way the team that works on the Xbox app can try to figure out what is going on and resolve it. Also when leaving feedback make sure to leave as much detail as possible.

If it is bugging you that much you could try to uninstall the app and use a none beta version of the Xbox app.
    If you could point me in the direction of the non beta app, I (and the rest of the community) would greatly appreciate it.

I am paying a monthly fee for a service that doesn't work. Every second week I need to reinstall Halo: The Master Chief Collection as it fails to launch. Every other game I have is fine (non xbox beta)

Edit: And now I can't install it at all!
Thema:

1. Whys is the Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 app SO BAD - Similar Threads - Whys Beta Windows

2. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240418-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240411-2000): submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider Release Notes - Beta (2405.240408-2200): [IMG] submitted by /u/XB1R_Hypnos [link] [comments]
  5. Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whys isn’t my Xbox voice chat working?: I was playing rocket league when suddenly my Xbox kept forcing me to game chat on discord and Xbox party’s and I cant even speak in games, has my voice chat been banned or is it a bug?...
  6. I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own the pre order but can’t play the campaign whys it like this: Call of duty mw3 not letting me play my pre order campaign I already uninstalled the game and reinstalled it 5 times and resented my Xbox one? 5ca6b30b-722c-4355-9ed6-2d69a2fe05c7
  7. Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview

in XboX Insiders
    Whys isn't my home screen isn't changing after joining Xbox update preview: A week ago, I was interested of getting the new Xbox dashboard and I got the delta version and update my console and waited and just curious how long will it for my dashboard to change. I haven't...
  8. Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my xbox suddenly incapable of installing only one game inparticular: I found it absolutely ridiculous that my xbox cant be properly maintained by xbox themselves to not have issues like this, Im trying to play my physical copy of minecraft (a 13 year old game) but...
  9. Whys my account have a random GT linked

in XBoX on Consoles
    Whys my account have a random GT linked: When Iog into my Microsoft account a random gamer tagg comes up and mines not linked to it even tho it's the correct details my GT Is registered to b993b48f-43c6-4fa5-ab35-393126004885
  10. Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Whys my 10 play not working on Xbox: 10 play not working on X box 3d60bdbd-a2e6-4fc9-abfa-2f47c36e739c