Why

Discus and support Why in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Im just going to go straight to the point. Im over both xbox and microsoft. I had a system that died one 4 times and now my relatively new system is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GavinHawkins12, Oct 23, 2020.

  1. Why


    Im just going to go straight to the point. Im over both xbox and microsoft. I had a system that died one 4 times and now my relatively new system is being stupid. I tried to get on minecraft realms only for the game to tell me that theres an outage on
    boot. I checked the service status and there was no outage. The try again option does nothing so i pressed cancel. Then it tried to sync my game to no avail. After perssing cancel again and use offline, the game booted normally only to have it load normally.
    Trying anything with the realms lead to an error. So i tried restarting the game and system multiple times to no avail. As a last ditch effort i wanted to try uninstalling and reinstalling, only to have the system refuse to uninstall the game. I tried every
    way to uninstall the game exept for a factory reset. It only worked when i unplugged the system while it was running and re-plugged it in. Why? And when i say restart the system i mean both a regular restart and power cycle. If you have anything that can help
    me it would be appreciated, but please dont tell me the common things that Microsoft tells you. I can assure you that they dont work at all.

    :)
     
    GavinHawkins12, Oct 23, 2020
    #1
  2. Mister Maka Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Hey there AnneJen60!

    Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  3. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  4. Geth Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

    If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  5. alexroboticyt Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    Hi there!

    Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

    Thank you!
  6. Feverish13 Win User

    why why why why.

    Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
Thema:

Why

Loading...
  1. Why - Similar Threads - Why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...