WHY?

Discus and support WHY? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 'you cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jac25Lee, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Jac25Lee
    Jac25Lee Guest

WHY?

'you cannot play online multiplayer through xbox live because of how your account is set up. This can be changed in your privacy and online safety setting on xbox.com' I do not understand this as I am not signed in as a child and I cannot find any other
    website that has any relevant instruction for this. What should I do?

:)

Jac25Lee, Sep 22, 2017
  2. First run though

It had taken sometime but I finished the game however, I notice I failed to go through any of Lebo-Sako sectors LoL now I will need to go back and pick up 8 more achievements I failed to pick during first run through
    other whys I had fun with the game. I also published a map called Beachwood part land and part water should be fun I spent more than 3 hours making the thing first hour was understanding how map making works the other two slapping on stuff.

HarleyTripleX, Sep 22, 2017
  3. SS ROSCOE
    SS ROSCOE Guest
    call of duty black ops sever

its not the router i have been playing black ops for months without a problem so whys there one now please help us its so

frustrating. thanks

SS ROSCOE, Sep 22, 2017
  4. WHY?

we have the same problem. Even though we are on windows10 with the Alltogether update, it says we have to change the settings in xbox live. We tried to do that, but didn't help. So we called support. They told us, that we have to pay for xbox live gold if
    we want to connect to servers. All the information I get from Minecraft and windows web sites is that you don't need a gold membership if you are on the windows10 version. Minecraft was originally bought as Java Version, so the free update to "full" windows10
    version is not really a full update, as this feature is not free? Not happy. Using the Java Version instead for now. Maybe it is a bug and will be fixed sometime.

coolkidkevgamin, Oct 11, 2017
  5. From what I am seeing, Microsoft really doesn't seem to care about Minecraft, I have contacted them about getting the better together update free on xbox one because I qualify but I haven't seen it yet, and they haven't really been helpful, anyway, are you
    able to play online on other windows 10 games?

dragonNINJAdx, Oct 11, 2017
  6. Yes, I can play Asphalt Airborne 8 multiplayer without problem.

coolkidkevgamin, Oct 12, 2017
  7. maximumpayne
    maximumpayne Guest
    I know they seem to not really care about their customers they never even answered my emails about the issue

maximumpayne, Oct 12, 2017
  8. WHY?

Weird... I tested it myself and I could play it without gold, I had an issue where I couldn't buy anything because I had a child account, but my permissions allowed me to do it, try going into your permissions and blocking the ability to play with others,
    then save it, then allow it, then save it, that worked for me to help me be able to buy stuff.

dragonNINJAdx, Oct 13, 2017
  9. Ellqn
    Ellqn Guest
    You have to change your Privacy settings in Xbox. Click on your profile & click Xbox settings then go to Privacy but I can't seem to go onto the Online safety option.

Ellqn, Oct 13, 2017
  10. It should be on your profile on the Microsoft app on windows 10.

dragonNINJAdx, Oct 14, 2017
  11. I am getting the same error. In fact, this is the same error I get as well on my xbox one. Both Windows 10 and xbox are giving me this error.

Did anyone get a resolution to this issue?

QuenchingSet443, Nov 2, 2018
  12. Mister Maka Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  13. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  14. Geth Win User

If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  15. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there!

Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

Thank you!
  16. Feverish13 Win User

why why why why.

Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
Thema:

WHY?

1. WHY? - Similar Threads - WHY

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. Why is my invite To game greyed out?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my invite To game greyed out?: When I want to invite someone to my game in the game bar the invite to game button is greyed out and I can’t invite taken to my game I am playing on windows 11 by the way Oh and also I can’t see...
  4. Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox Series X lagging?: My Xbox is brand new, yet it lags terribly when I play online games, like Fortnite for example. I recently just switched over from my Nintendo Switch to the Xbox, expecting that performance would...
  5. Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox series x shut down everytime I try to play the matrix demo .: Why..... is the question ... what is real how do you define real...(that's where is shuts off haha) Everytime i try to play the matrix demo my console shuts down there's a green screen for a split...
  6. Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an...: Why is it taking so long to install my game on my new Xbox x series when my game is an actual DVD please help i really want to plyto play y, e5f5ca56-d564-47d1-aa93-b40ef50b43d7
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why there is no pro version of xbox series xs coming ?: Is it true that there is no xbox pro coming this year while ps5 getting a pro version? 743a9054-79cc-415a-9920-f13b042d94e3
  9. Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can Xbox hear me but not deliver of play back my messages to others?: At first I had the connect as a communal microphone on the Xbox One. Recently I changed to a 3.5 mm communal mic the plugs into a splitter which splits chat and headphone sound separately and...
  10. Why wont my Xbox S update.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my Xbox S update.: Getting error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 and its not listed. Xbox S, trying to update console. 184aafa9-e132-49ed-a625-abbbef31bdfc