why?

Discus and support why? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why was I blocked again for communication? I have not played friday the 13th for a long time and am already locked? why and what about my messages that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by l dopefish l, Dec 22, 2017.

  1. l dopefish l
    l dopefish l Guest

    why?


    Why was I blocked again for communication? I have not played friday the 13th for a long time and am already locked? why and what about my messages that I sent out ??

    :)
     
    l dopefish l, Dec 22, 2017
    #1
  2. First run though

    It had taken sometime but I finished the game however, I notice I failed to go through any of Lebo-Sako sectors LoL now I will need to go back and pick up 8 more achievements I failed to pick during first run through
    other whys I had fun with the game. I also published a map called Beachwood part land and part water should be fun I spent more than 3 hours making the thing first hour was understanding how map making works the other two slapping on stuff.
     
    HarleyTripleX, Dec 22, 2017
    #2
  3. SS ROSCOE
    SS ROSCOE Guest
    call of duty black ops sever

    its not the router i have been playing black ops for months without a problem so whys there one now please help us its so

    frustrating. thanks
     
    SS ROSCOE, Dec 22, 2017
    #3
  4. why?

    Hi there,

    Only an enforcement team member can respond to any enforcement actions they issue and they do not use the forums.

    To get any information, or request a case review (if qualified) about a suspension, you would have to go to
    https://enforcement.xbox.com/.
     
    Mistress Sara, Dec 23, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Maka Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

    Hey there AnneJen60!

    Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  6. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  7. Geth Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

    If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  8. alexroboticyt Win User

    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

    Hi there!

    Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

    Thank you!
  9. Feverish13 Win User

    why why why why.

    Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
Thema:

why?

Loading...
  1. why? - Similar Threads - why

  2. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  3. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  4. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  5. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  8. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  9. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...
  10. Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Please fix the play history don’t know why I got empty boxes in that place ?: Last two updates the play history don’t work for me ? submitted by /u/Masio666 [link] [comments]