Why!?!?!?

Discus and support Why!?!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why but two days ago, I started downloading Dishonored 2 again. And today I really felt like playing it but when I started my xbox, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MerryLearner223, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Why!?!?!?

I don't know why but two days ago, I started downloading Dishonored 2 again. And today I really felt like playing it but when I started my xbox, it only said 44 percent which it also did two days ago. Can you please tell me, can I no longer download stuff
    when my xbox is turned off? If so, why? It's not like I want to keep my xbox turned on every time I download a game or something other. Why? Because my parents might not want to pay extra just so I can dowload something.

:)

MerryLearner223, Oct 24, 2017
  2. AnneJen60
    AnneJen60 Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY I CAN´T PLAY DAILY CHALLENGS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AnneJen60, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.

Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
  4. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.
  5. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  6. Geth Win User

If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  7. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there!

Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

Thank you!
  8. Feverish13 Win User

why why why why.

Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
Thema:

Why!?!?!?

1. Why!?!?!? - Similar Threads - Why

2. Why won’t my headset connect?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t my headset connect?: I tried to join a party via the xbox game bar on my PC, because all of my friends are on their xbox’s, I’m getting audio from my games but it won’t connect to the xbox app, I tried going through...
  3. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  4. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  5. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  6. Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does black ops three automatically set my nat type to strict?: I am trying to play some black ops three zombies with my friends but I cannot join them because bo3 says my nat type is strict. But when I go to my Xbox's network settings it says open and all...
  7. why suspend my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    why suspend my account: Why log me out my account for that ive had for 12 years then when i put all the right information on the stuff its telling me to put in then it says im wrong And then when I ask for support it...
  8. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  9. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  10. Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I getting charge for MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO??I don't know what this is: W I'm getting billed for[MICROSOFT*ULTIMATE 1 MOMSBILL.INFO] I don't know why or what it is?help please 71cfec8f-e672-4d9a-afdc-8f42dbbd5613