Why!?!?!?

Discus and support Why!?!?!? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why but two days ago, I started downloading Dishonored 2 again. And today I really felt like playing it but when I started my xbox, it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MerryLearner223, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Why!?!?!?

I don't know why but two days ago, I started downloading Dishonored 2 again. And today I really felt like playing it but when I started my xbox, it only said 44 percent which it also did two days ago. Can you please tell me, can I no longer download stuff
    when my xbox is turned off? If so, why? It's not like I want to keep my xbox turned on every time I download a game or something other. Why? Because my parents might not want to pay extra just so I can dowload something.

:)

MerryLearner223, Oct 24, 2017
  2. AnneJen60
    AnneJen60 Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

WHY I CAN´T PLAY DAILY CHALLENGS?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AnneJen60, Oct 24, 2017
  3. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hey there AnneJen60!

Sorry to hear about the Daily Challenge trouble. So that we can best help out, can you please let us know the trouble you're having with challenges? If you haven't already, please give your PC a full restart to see if that helps.

Mister Maka, Oct 24, 2017
  4. R3DDRAG0N64 Win User

WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY ??????????????????????????????????

I have the same problem I tried to cancel the restrictions, but got a messeg that the state required these restriction due to his age.
  5. Geth Win User

If it's a dvd I don't think Xbox restrictions are the issue. If it's netflix safety settings that has to be addressed on there site.

If it's a movie purchased through Xbox it has to be fixed via settings, and family.
  6. alexroboticyt Win User

Hi there!

Here to help! What app are you using to watch? If you have this set to a kid-friendly profile and watch, you will get kid friendly suggestions.

Thank you!
  7. Feverish13 Win User

why why why why.

Microsoft has not fully outlined their used game policy for the Xbox One. Personally I would be disappointing if they chose the route you are discussing but I am not going to worry about it until the actual system comes out and we see what the policy is
    or Microsoft announcing their policy fully.
  8. GlobalWebSurfer Win User

why why why why.

Thema:

Why!?!?!?

1. Why!?!?!? - Similar Threads - Why

2. Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant I link my Microsoft account to my playstaion minecraft?: I've literally just bought minecraft for my playstation and tried linking my Microsoft account to it and have gotten the "Oops!" Error saying that my Microsoft account is already linked to a...
  3. Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Goldeneye 007 not available to physical owners of Rare Replay. Why?: When I saw that Goldeneye was coming to Xbox, I was really excited. Especially when I saw that it would be included in Rare Replay, a game I was about to buy regardless. I bought a copy of Rare...
  4. Why can't I ever join or create a looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I ever join or create a looking for group post: I have done factory resets and it doesn't work even when I have Xbox gold or live. Whenever I try to join it says "unable to send request" and when I try to create one it always says "there was a...
  5. People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    People want Minecraft console edition back why wouldn’t you?: The old edition doesn’t have your characters fear moving at a slow pace when run jumping The old edition doesn’t spawn 3 cows in one The old edition doesn’t flash the block when you have just...
  6. Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it when I report someone you don’t do anything: When I report someone you don’t kick them out of the game or anything but when you report me I get kicked out aae549a4-f885-45e2-b3c4-1208ed1aeb70
  7. Why will it not lock the Xbox console anymore and when I put time limit on them they don't work

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why will it not lock the Xbox console anymore and when I put time limit on them they don't work: When I lock the Xbox and put time limit on them it don't lock them anymore b1b2252e-4f1f-49b8-9be6-8f06896480d5
  8. Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network”

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why that whenever I turn my Xbox on it asks me to “conect to xbox network”: I already tried factory reset it was a temporary fix but whenever I turn my Xbox off it goes back to the beginning there’s also an ! Point marker next to my wireless connection...
  9. why is my Xbox 360 power block flashing dull orange even when not plugged into mains?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Xbox 360 power block flashing dull orange even when not plugged into mains?: Hi my console works ok so far even though it's very old. I only recently noticed so maybe it's been doing this all the time. When I switch power off at main plug the light on power brick keeps...
  10. Why does my console refuse to connect to the internet ALL THE TIME?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my console refuse to connect to the internet ALL THE TIME?: Why do I have to reboot it 5-10 times every day to get a network connection??? I AM NOT GOING TO **** HARDWIRE IT. Explain why this console is such a piece of **** please....