WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP

Discus and support WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by N7 Spartan051, Jul 9, 2018.

1. WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP

This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all people we call XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP once we have tried all the troubleshooting
    steps we know, the problem is that all (92% - 95%) will only recommend is to restore the console with and without games and delete your saves, well **** don't you think we have tried that already. Then we call support for help again and again just to get the
    same **** answer, don't get me wrong some of the agents are very polite and do their best to help and others for example will tell you that its your fault the games are not letting you download them. So anybody who is reading this STOP BUYING DIGITAL
    GAMES ON YOUR XBOX ONE BECAUSE I GUARANTEE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE AND YOU WILL BE CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP AND THEN YOU WILL GET BANNED BY THE XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM
    (OH BY THE WAY YOU HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM OTHER THAN FILING A CASE WHICH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT AND WILL JUST USE THEIR STATUS TO **** YOU OVER.) BECAUSE YOU ARE CALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT TRYING TO FIX A ISSUE THAT IS CAUSED BY MICROSOFT.

IT IS BEYOND **** UP THAT YOU CAN'T CONTACT THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM CORRECTION YOU CAN TALK TO THE ONES HERE BUT THEY HAVE NO POWER TO HELP YOU AT ALL. SO BEWARE EVERYBODY WHEN YOURE BUYING A GAME NOW YOU ARE RISKING YOUR PROFILE
    GETTING BANNED ALL BECAUSE THE GAMES DONT WORK AND BEST OF ALL YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SCREWING YOU OVER.

:)

N7 Spartan051, Jul 9, 2018
  2. banned console

You should call customer service to find out exactly why your son's Xbox console was banned. You son has violated the terms of service.

JossMan-BEF775DE-E4BB-4FA3-919D-C4808D1E35A3, Jul 9, 2018
  3. No MuzzIe
    No MuzzIe Guest
    LOCKED: Console ban

How can you ban me from playing xbox live without a reason? I paid for a full year subscription and I got cut short. Im going to get a PS3. *** microsoft. Horrible customer service. Horrible is not the word. Tech support should be able to tell me why Ive
    been banned.

No MuzzIe, Jul 9, 2018
  4. pawncrackers
    pawncrackers Guest

Hi there,

You won't get banned for contacting customer services, but they will not be able to assist you, if this is regarding an Enforcement action on your account or console. Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also,
    the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information. Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. Please refrain from using caps lock in conversation, as it can come across as over aggressive, demanding and rude. If
    you are seeking help on the forums, please mind your language, and the way you talk to people. We are here to help, and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone spoke to you in the same way.

Hope this helps with your questions.

Best Regards,

L

pawncrackers, Jul 9, 2018
  5. Halo Pro
    Halo Pro Guest
    You can appeal suspensions at enforcement.xbox.com if done in a timely manner. I believe xbox support could get you banned if you swear over the phone at them with terrible language.

Halo Pro, Jul 9, 2018
  6. I got banned from XBOX on my main profile because of the number of times I called support for help. I did file an appeal and when I finally got a response it said that I was banned due to the number of times that I called support.

When I talked / emailed / messaged the XBOX Customer service team I didn't use the language like I have here, I was working with them and always kept hope that I could play any of the 29 games I bought in the DEC sale that won't let me download them, or
    play them I have kept that hope until I got perma banned. When I got suspended and I called Customer Service I was told not to worry about it that it was a mistake on their end. I gave up on getting the games to work when I got banned that's why Im so angry
    about being screwed over for calling support for help and to make it worse I cant even get in touch with any of the Enforcement Team since they act like gods where they screw over your life and then have no way of getting in touch with them. If they took the
    time to look at my main profiles records and phone calls they would see that they made a mistake.

Thank you both for your advice its greatly appreciated. There is another person that has ben going through the same issue as I have. Snowfall Frost, I am tired of being screwed over by Microsoft / XBOX. None of the games on my main profile will work now
    on both the XBOX One and XBOX 360.

I hope you both have a great day.

N7 Spartan051, Jul 9, 2018
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

This post has been answered before in the forums. I invite you to stop spamming the forums with the same post

M3tal Daz3, Nov 3, 2018
  8. N7 Spartan051 Win User

I got banned from XBOX on my main profile because of the number of times I called support for help. I did file an appeal and when I finally got a response it said that I was banned due to the number of times that I called support.

When I talked / emailed / messaged the XBOX Customer service team I didn't use the language like I have here, I was working with them and always kept hope that I could play any of the 29 games I bought in the DEC sale that won't let me download them, or
    play them I have kept that hope until I got perma banned. When I got suspended and I called Customer Service I was told not to worry about it that it was a mistake on their end. I gave up on getting the games to work when I got banned that's why Im so angry
    about being screwed over for calling support for help and to make it worse I cant even get in touch with any of the Enforcement Team since they act like gods where they screw over your life and then have no way of getting in touch with them. If they took the
    time to look at my main profiles records and phone calls they would see that they made a mistake.

Thank you both for your advice its greatly appreciated. There is another person that has ben going through the same issue as I have. Snowfall Frost, I am tired of being screwed over by Microsoft / XBOX. None of the games on my main profile will work now
    on both the XBOX One and XBOX 360.

I hope you both have a great day.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I got banned from XBOX on my main profile because of the number of times I called support for help. I did file an appeal and when I finally got a response it said that I was banned due to the number of times that I called support.

This post has been answered before in the forums. I invite you to stop spamming the forums with the same post
  10. Halo Pro Win User

You can appeal suspensions at enforcement.xbox.com if done in a timely manner. I believe xbox support could get you banned if you swear over the phone at them with terrible language.
  11. pawncrackers Win User

Hi there,

You won't get banned for contacting customer services, but they will not be able to assist you, if this is regarding an Enforcement action on your account or console. Please check the Enforcements section of this page, and also,
    the email address associated with your Gamertag, for more information. http://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo

You can appeal your suspension, if it's for over 24 hours, by visiting this page: https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-GB/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

If your appeal is unsuccessful, we advise you to learn from your mistakes and ride out your suspension time. Please refrain from using caps lock in conversation, as it can come across as over aggressive, demanding and rude. If
    you are seeking help on the forums, please mind your language, and the way you talk to people. We are here to help, and I'm sure you wouldn't like it if someone spoke to you in the same way.

Hope this helps with your questions.

Best Regards,

L
  12. OG Gamer Win User

Is there a way to remove the mixure in your next update

This is an awful broadcasting feature and it not user friendly enviroment.Not sure why I get banned just for watching it.
    If you're receiving bans from Mixer , you may want their customer service.
Thema:

1. WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FROM XBOX FOR CALING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP - Similar Threads - WHY BANNED CALING

2. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  3. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  4. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  5. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  6. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  7. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  8. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  9. Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why aren’t all bans able to be appealed: More of a statement then a question, I hate how I have a gamer pic with absolutely nothing wrong, or inappropriate, but Microsoft bans all my online activity that I [mod removed] pay real money I...
  10. Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox was banned but I can’t find out why. Nothing works on my account.: So I’ve gotten tired of everybody lag switching in games online. I talked to Microsoft and found out how to upload videos for them to look at. I did this, and they said I violated terms and use or...