WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT

Discus and support WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by N7 Spartan051, Jul 9, 2018.

1. WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT

This is how it goes, all we want to do is play the games that we bought, but they don't work so what do you do. Hmmmmmmm let me see well like all people we call XBOX CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP once we have tried all the troubleshooting
    steps we know, the problem is that all (92% - 95%) will only recommend is to restore the console with and without games and delete your saves, well **** don't you think we have tried that already. Then we call support for help again and again just to get the
    same **** answer, don't get me wrong some of the agents are very polite and do their best to help and others for example will tell you that its your fault the games are not letting you download them. So anybody who is reading this STOP BUYING DIGITAL
    GAMES ON YOUR XBOX ONE BECAUSE I GUARANTEE THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL HAVE THIS SAME ISSUE AND YOU WILL BE CALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR HELP OVER AND OVER AGAIN BECAUSE NOBODY WILL BE ABLE TO HELP AND THEN YOU WILL GET BANNED BY THE XBOX LIVE ENFORCEMENT TEAM
    (OH BY THE WAY YOU HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING THEM OTHER THAN FILING A CASE WHICH THEY DONT CARE ABOUT AND WILL JUST USE THEIR STATUS TO **** YOU OVER.) BECAUSE YOU ARE CALLING CUSTOMER SUPPORT TRYING TO FIX A ISSUE THAT IS CAUSED BY MICROSOFT.

IT IS BEYOND **** UP THAT YOU CAN'T CONTACT THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM CORRECTION YOU CAN TALK TO THE ONES HERE BUT THEY HAVE NO POWER TO HELP YOU AT ALL. SO BEWARE EVERYBODY WHEN YOURE BUYING A GAME NOW YOU ARE RISKING YOUR PROFILE
    GETTING BANNED ALL BECAUSE THE GAMES DONT WORK AND BEST OF ALL YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CONTACT THE PEOPLE THAT ARE SCREWING YOU OVER.

:)

N7 Spartan051, Jul 9, 2018
  2. Close my account

You wont be able to close your profile due to the fact that your banned permanently from Xbox live. All person information and credentials wont be able to be accessed by anyone; Not even someone from Xbox customer support. So, dont worry! If you dont mind
    me asking, why did you get banned?

Short Sentence, Jul 9, 2018
  3. rhi the bave
    rhi the bave Guest
    Close my account

You should call xbox customer support. Even though you are banned, they can still remove your CC information.

rhi the bave, Jul 9, 2018
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

I understand this is your way of letting off steam yet after a bad experience. If you need help regarding your issue with the game you can always post here at the forums by providing details of your issue.

M3tal Daz3, Jul 9, 2018
  5. Hi N7 Spartan051,

Games not working doesn't get you banned, there must be another reason for being banned/suspended.

with the games not working, what error code is given? i had a game in the queue for awhile installation stopping etc.. and it managed to install after few hardresets, do the manual option

here

ISirProdigy007, Nov 4, 2018
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I understand this is your way of letting off steam yet after a bad experience. If you need help regarding your issue with the game you can always post here at the forums by providing details of your issue.
  7. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi N7 Spartan051,

Games not working doesn't get you banned, there must be another reason for being banned/suspended.

with the games not working, what error code is given? i had a game in the queue for awhile installation stopping etc.. and it managed to install after few hardresets, do the manual option

here
  8. SpyShadow Win User

WHY YOU WILL GET BANNED FOR CALLING SUPPORT FOR HELP

I am sorry about the language. I haven't used language like I have been doing here. I have been keeping up hope for 7 months and I got banned for calling support for help just like Snowdrops Gift did as well according to Snowfall Frost who like me used our
    main profiles to buy the games and not have them work. I am just tired of spending hundreds of hours taking to customer service agents and reps and ranger on my main account and get banned just for calling for help. On the message that I got from when I filed
    an appeal it said that I was banned because of the number of times I called support for help and worst of all I cant into my profile to install any games I own since they were all bought on my main profile I lost all my XBOX ONE and XBOX 360 games now.

I just wish that there was a way to get in contact with the Enforcement Team because you cant let them know whats going on. If they had looked into my files they would have seen that on that profile when I called I was just looking for help on fixing the
    29 games that I purchased in DEC sale that don't download but are shown in the Ready to Install section.

Sorry for the language I am just tired of being cheated. Its like the gods they screw up my life and then like the Enforcement Team ignore you and have no way to contact them, HA the ET are just like the gods you have no way to get in touch with them and
    just do what they want.
    I do understand your struggle, I have had my fair share of support cases from different companies that have been a struggle for me to stay sane through. I've realized just like Zero Jehuty said its nothing personal, they make it difficult to for you inundate
    them with messages, complaints, etc. for a reason. Because there are daily so many problems that folks have, trust me, even as an Ambassador I see way to many issues in one day, and I have a hard time helping to solve them all. Put in your case for review,
    make sure you are as calm as can be, and I am sure your request will be heard. It might just take longer than we would all like it to. Good luck and I am pulling for you!
  9. Zero Jehuty Win User

I am sorry about the language. I haven't used language like I have been doing here. I have been keeping up hope for 7 months and I got banned for calling support for help just like Snowdrops Gift did as well according to Snowfall Frost who like me used our
    main profiles to buy the games and not have them work. I am just tired of spending hundreds of hours taking to customer service agents and reps and ranger on my main account and get banned just for calling for help. On the message that I got from when I filed
    an appeal it said that I was banned because of the number of times I called support for help and worst of all I cant into my profile to install any games I own since they were all bought on my main profile I lost all my XBOX ONE and XBOX 360 games now.

I just wish that there was a way to get in contact with the Enforcement Team because you cant let them know whats going on. If they had looked into my files they would have seen that on that profile when I called I was just looking for help on fixing the
    29 games that I purchased in DEC sale that don't download but are shown in the Ready to Install section.

Sorry for the language I am just tired of being cheated. Its like the gods they screw up my life and then like the Enforcement Team ignore you and have no way to contact them, HA the ET are just like the gods you have no way to get in touch with them and
    just do what they want.
    Maybe I can shed light on this. The reason there is not a direct contact is because if there was EVERYONE who had a ban would be calling in,emailing and harassing the team. There would be no detachment so the Enforcement team could do their job.

Think about this. "You get a week ban. Call in and start spouting insults" After a while ANY person would start to get angry. Then there would be NO impartial judgement"

Take a deep breath and file your case review. They are all viewed and all will be sorted through The people you are dealing with are just like you. REAL people. .

I do not think anyone banned you for calling for help.

Zero
  10. Halo Pro Win User

Hello N7 Spartan051, sign in at enforcement.xbox.com click on the orange hammer and look for an appeal case review option this seems to be your only real choice.
Thema:

1. WHY YOU GET BANNED FROM XBOX BECAUSE YOU CALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT - Similar Threads - WHY BANNED CALL

2. Why do i keep getting banned?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why do i keep getting banned?: Im putting ups lfg for fallout 76 trying to sell items from my in game vendors, and i keep getting banned for it, why? What is going on with yalls moderation. Ive been banned for 2 days on 3...
  3. Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can’t kids get banned for not following community guidelines: My mate got into an argument with a kid, I intervened to get the kid to stop, the kid decided to call my mate a “bum buddy” i responded in a less appropriate manor which I admit wasn’t right, the...
  4. Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg?: Why do you allow people to get banned so easily for posting on lfg? I've got a cheater banned and this person has come back and reported me twice, resulting in two enforcement. I used the lfg for...
  5. my sons account has been banned why ?

in XBoX on Windows
    my sons account has been banned why ?: hello i wanted to ask a question on here my son is 10 and made a looking for group post on a game and was tryna play with people around his age and he has been suspended and will be unsuspended 5...
  6. Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why are ban appeals treated so poorly?: My question is: Why are ban appeals handled so poorly? I ask this question because my Xbox was console banned and every account on it was banned for "phishing" until the year 9999. Obviously with...
  7. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  8. Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a <removed>? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  9. Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can...: Why was I banned for calling someone a wankster ? Which means wannabe gangster , but he can taunt and team kill as well say whatever in voice chat and no penalty? I don't understand the...
  10. Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone said multiple profanities to me and called me the r word why hasn’t he been banned.: I got banned for calling my friend the n word in a casual way and I’m African America. He’s been harnessing me for an hour and deleted his chat where he called me the r word. Is he still gunna get...