why You do it?

Discus and support why You do it? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so i texted my gf “Where is your dad?” and its not only that message, its also “your gonna join or not?”, xbox just hide my message and now they... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GoluckyRICKY821, Nov 18, 2019.

  1. why You do it?


    Ok so i texted my gf “Where is your dad?” and its not only that message, its also “your gonna join or not?”, xbox just hide my message and now they bloqued my texting account again!! I need a tip plz

    :)
     
    GoluckyRICKY821, Nov 18, 2019
    #1
  2. playgirlkayls Win User

    why You do it?

    As others have suggested, someone on the other end mau have reported it, i would suggest, like others have, to contact support as theres nothing we can really do about it in here unfortunately
  3. TRAPOUL80 Win User

    why You do it?

    Hi, just like the other person implied earlier someone on the recieving end of the message may have reported it all i can suggest is for you to contact xbox support and see if you can get this problem resolved. https://support.xbox.com
  4. GoluckyRICKY821 Win User

    why You do it?

    Yeah, xbox is hiding my message and I don’t know why if I’m not texting anything bad
  5. slackadelic Win User

    why You do it?

    There's nothing anyone in support nor these forums can do if this is an enforcement action. You will need to login to https://enforcement.xbox.com and see if there's a review case button there.
  6. jdpup1300 Win User

    why You do it?

    Not really sure how to help don't understand the question can you give more details or clarify what your asking
Thema:

why You do it?

Loading...
  1. why You do it? - Similar Threads - why

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. conan exiles xgp cant join others game