Why xboxs justification sh*t

Discus and support Why xboxs justification sh*t in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I literally don't talk to people, I only message and my messages are not anything bad, just conversation with another, I promise you I'm a fair player... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by miniMASTER893, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Why xboxs justification sh*t

I literally don't talk to people, I only message and my messages are not anything bad, just conversation with another, I promise you I'm a fair player but xbox decides to suspend my account for not reason, literally no reason, I was well within the conduct
    but it takes 1 person who's salty on the division who get beats by two guys when his group of four are running shock turrets and then the reports roll in and now in suspended and xbox dosent even have a simple tech team to call because their so lazy pulling
    in our money. I just think the xbox justification system is about as ruined as Americas, literally "xbox" look into the details find the evidence and then make a decision you crass trigger happy nitwits. Thank you... Have a nice day... and if you have half
    a head unban my account cause this is the second time this has happened and it's irrelevance is irritating

This is also not for anyone but xbox, and also I dont blame xbox, just the people pressin the buttons

:)

miniMASTER893, Jan 13, 2018
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Justification

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Even though the game itself is rated R, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.

Smwutches, Jan 13, 2018
  3. Justification

Received a ban for communications because of one single word said to a player while they are able to continue to play the game freely. The messages were sent in response to a match where the person hosting the lobby created a map that allowed him to have
    an unfair advantage by being able to grab the only weapon, which was a grenade, and destroying they way out of the enclosure. He then was able to take a helicopter to a platform that contained a jet which was the only vehicle and then proceed to get 217 kills
    while everyone was trapped in his enclosure. I feel that it is unfair to receive a ban for one word said to one player while they do not receive punishment. The last capture in my account shows the unfair advantage this player had in multiplayer. I would also
    like to add that the word that I used was said while playing a "R" rated game that contains the word throughout the game.

AC Illusionzzz, Jan 13, 2018
  4. Smwutches Win User

Justification

To see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com

Even though the game itself is rated R, everything else on Live has to remain E for everyone.
  5. AmandaPenman Win User

Payments taken from a bank card when no card on the xbox

If I made these purchases (which I didn't) why is there no product? surely this is justification in itself for a refund ie. not receiving any of the items on the order history.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

Not only did Halo get ruined but now Gears is ruined

OP gives no justification to why 2 games suck and still somehow concludes the "Xbox" brand as being "nothing". To me the OP's post makes him seem like a silly ignorant child. If you're going to share a bold opinion at least give some reasons why.
  7. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

Why am I banned with no justification?

First off yes I have thanks for you concern it's not needed and if there was justification why I was banned how come no one of the enforcement team or Xbox support can give me a reason I wasn't given a warning or a email as you say so isn't that violating
    something on there side ? I've always been told to wrongs don't make a right but I guess the keyboard warriors of the enforcement team can do what they want ?
  8. DRAK3N ANGEL83 Win User

Why am I banned with no justification?

First off don't try and down talk me in military talk I served my country not the Xbox forum of keyboard warriors like you I have PTSD and your not gonna get on the right track light like so stop it right there and second the enforcement team needs to get
    the priorities straight cause there obviously didn't look into my case before banning me cause there no reasoning behind banning
Thema:

Why xboxs justification sh*t

1. Why xboxs justification sh*t - Similar Threads - Why xboxs justification

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. why is my xbox running bad

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my xbox running bad: i bought my series s a few years ago and for the past year it’s been running really bad like i don’t have a 120hz monitor. My monitor that i have right now is a 165hz so it is compatible with the...
  4. Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't xbox tell people why their xbox got banned: I have a friend who bought a fairly new xbox from Walmart in December 2023 now to ad some context this guy is stupid he doesn't know jack about software and how to hack program and tamper. He was...
  5. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  6. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  7. Why is my xbox seris x doing this

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox seris x doing this: I was just playing a a game and i decided that i would play a disc game so i insert it and then it doesn't work so i tried a different disc then it didn't work so i restarted it and then it works...
  8. Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can my Xbox series x turn off my tv ( TCL C745) but not turn it on ? :(.: I've had Samsung TV before and my console could turn on/off the TV .. but now I bought a TCL smart TV and the console can't turn it on * Moved from Community Center...
  9. Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why when I upload clips to Xbox Network they stop working?: I had a previous question about this, but I did some more testing and found more info that may help determine the problem. Essentially whenever I take a game clip I can access it through the...
  10. Why is Xbox Live network not working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Xbox Live network not working?: I have been playing the Witcher 2 lately and when I try to connect the emulator to the internet it gives me a connection error even though my Xbox is connected to the internet. Is there a fix for...