WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

Discus and support WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; MY GAME HAS CRASHED ON MY ONE X YES X AND IT CANT EVEN KEEP MY GAME LAUCH JUST CRASH SORT IT OUT XBOX NOW 6ef1ef83-3759-4410-810a-23f396c08d42 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ImOryxsFarther, Jan 23, 2021.

  1. WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST


    MY GAME HAS CRASHED ON MY ONE X YES X AND IT CANT EVEN KEEP MY GAME LAUCH JUST CRASH SORT IT OUT XBOX NOW

    :)
     
    ImOryxsFarther, Jan 23, 2021
    #1
  2. VolcanicElf900 Win User

    WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

    Try reinstalling the game, your data will be saved.
  3. Lord-Ivan Acebuche Win User

    Thanks a lot Microsoft.. we demand a trade- in program to upgrade our consoles!

    So a trade in for Xbox One S... Then months later, you'll be back, claiming my "Xbox One S is just X months old and you released Scorpio" -- so a trade in again? -- That's a big LOL.
  4. ArmyMedic75 Win User

    Edge on Ps4 power... Not good for X1 :(

    I agree lofty. That's why I kind of laugh when MS or others claim that MS has the best games lol. To be fair I would laugh if Sony were making the same claim. The claim of "best games" is such a subjective thing. For example Titanfall looks absolutely
    boring to me. Does this mean that everything thinks so? Of course not but that is my opinion
  5. Captain Awe5ome Win User

    Xbox one X at 1440p?

    Xbox claims you can do 1440 and 120hz on Xbox one x
  6. T0mBs75 Win User

    Petition to Remove the sniper rifle from mw3 (at least from mp)

    This guy claims to be the best .. RG x iJunky

    check out his gamerscore too.....not modded to much :)
Thema:

WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST

Loading...
  1. WHY XBOX ONE X SO CLAIM THE BEST - Similar Threads - WHY CLAIM BEST

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I receive 3 suspension claims (2 strikes each claim) for a gamer pic upload. I...: Can my claims be reduced to 1 instead of 3 for one action? 8ddf670f-df1f-47e2-93d3-e74272dde77e
  9. Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play my games with gold that I’ve already claimed?: A few years ago I downloaded assassins creed syndicate when it was a game with gold. I took a break from Xbox. When I came back I went to redownload the game which it lets me do. But when I go to...
  10. Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game miss the language which is claimed to be available?: The Witcher 3 and AC Origins have no Russian language (neither text/audio) but both are claiming to have this one on the MS Store on my Xbox c950c4dc-84af-4e30-ad3f-45b7c0c7a9c7