Why Xbox is your favorite console?

Discus and support Why Xbox is your favorite console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have a question that everyone probably has. Why does Xbox overlap in your opinion of consoles and how much do they mean to you since... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Skywalker935, Feb 11, 2021.

  1. Skywalker935
    Skywalker935 Guest

    Why Xbox is your favorite console?


    Hello everyone, I have a question that everyone probably has. Why does Xbox overlap in your opinion of consoles and how much do they mean to you since you bougth the Microsoft console?

    :)
     
    Skywalker935, Feb 11, 2021
    #1
  2. Pakalolo Time Win User

    Your favorite race and why?

    [quote user="Taldarin"]

    [quote user="OR3GONIZ3D"]

    Not very likely that the Hist are going to just randomly control one Argonian and make him/her go psycho and kill people for no reason.

    [/quote]

    It was just an example of the fact that the Argonians really don't have free will. The Hist controls them and can do whatever they want with them. And I think after Oblivion, it's probably a good idea not to trust the Hist (and thus, to an extent, the Argonians)
    seeing as how the Blackwood Company exploited one of them. And after the Hist took their time before getting revenge on the Dunmer, who knows when they'll decided to strike back. Also good job completely ignoring my main point, as always.

    [/quote]

    Your main point? You had no main point. You just spewed whatever you could think of to try and one-up me and failed, as always. There is little known about the Argonians and even less known about the Hist. Also, the Hist tree the Blackwood Company smuggled
    from Black Marsh became corrupted because it knew it was being misused. For all we know, the Hist might be Argonian ancestors or even the planet's way of protecting itself through the Argonians. Nice attempt at trolling though.
  3. Miss Pwny Win User

    Your favorite race and why?

    I find your passion about the dunmer amusing..:p
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    Your favorite race and why?

    I am not even sure what charcter I will start with at all.
  5. apatch of grass Win User

    Your favorite race and why?

    He's being subtle, and for good reason.



    Considering that the lore is pretty vauge we probably shouldn't be trying to explain it with science. It reminds me of a bunch of idiots complaining on the AMC website that the zombies in The Walking Dead lacked the ability to smell the characters hidding
    under the cars.
  6. implantedwall14 Win User

    Your favorite race and why?

    Well, he looked like a vampire. He had the wrinkles and pale face. Maybe he drank the blood of the loser for cheers or something. The life of a Champion is a gross one.
Thema:

Why Xbox is your favorite console?

Loading...
  1. Why Xbox is your favorite console? - Similar Threads - Why favorite console

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why do i not get a notification when a favorite signs on?

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why do i not get a notification when a favorite signs on?: Whenever a certain favorite signs on, i receive no notification on xbox or app. I receive notifications when any other of my favorites sign on. But not this one. We are both friends. I do not have...