Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?

Discus and support Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi. You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria. I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by K.shoinshe, Apr 8, 2021.

  1. K.shoinshe
    K.shoinshe Guest

    Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?


    Hi.

    You told me that xbox identity provider is forbidden in my country Syria.

    I just want to know who banned xbox The microsoft company or it is the government ?

    I Hope you answer.

    :)
     
    K.shoinshe, Apr 8, 2021
    #1
  2. Farscape247 Win User

    Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?

    the US government has an embargo over syria simular to Iran, basically no company is allowed to do business there unless authorised by the US or various other Governments.

    I think xbox live won't be in Syria for quite some time if ever.
  3. Rhadoh Win User

    can't connect to xbox live in syria help!!

    I live in Syria to microsoft banned connection with Syria On xbox live. I don't know why but Xbl won't be on in Syria for maybe the rest of the summer :(
  4. ngocphi Win User

    wrong region error code 0x80a40401

    Umm syria isnt a xbox live country

    And also under embargo and sanctions from the UN

    Therefore illegal for any gaming company to do business with syria

    If you used another region its at your own risk

    If you try ro change to syria you cant
  5. Geth Win User

    You appear to be in a region where this service is not available. ( 0x80a40401 im in syria it was working on usa

    Currently Syria isn't one of the available countries for Xbox live.
  6. MailableBark5 Win User

    cont connect to live

    so you dont support live for syria now, I think its better for me if I through xbox in trash and buy playstation 3. I have buy the 1 year superscription from 3 week, I buy in double of its original price and you say, you dont support live for syria.
Thema:

Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria?

Loading...
  1. Why Xbox is forbidden in Syria? - Similar Threads - Why forbidden Syria

  2. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  3. Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why am i only level 2 when ive been in the program for almost 7 years?: Ive been in the program for exactly 6 years and 4 months and i am only level 2, so i dont get the full advantages of the insider perks. submitted by /u/bigfackingooner [link] [comments]
  4. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  5. Why is the NextGen survey so long?!

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is the NextGen survey so long?!: I've answered about 100 questions and I'm only 40% through... I'm generally happy to contribute but, seriously, I'm struggling to find the energy to complete it. Shorter, focused surveys would be...
  6. Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??

    in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Lithuania a supported country but Latvia is??: That's a very confusing thing to me like it's right there and because I'm from Lithuania I can't use all stuff on Xbox console I can't even buy Xbox game pass anymore like what submitted by...
  7. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  8. Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...

    in XboX Insiders
    Could there be any reason why someone who's been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now...: I'm pissed bc I've been in the Omega ring for a few weeks now and even got myself up to Level 2 a bit ago... Yet... Nothing still. Do they hate me? What is going on?? My Xbox One console says...
  9. Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital are you an insider?️ What's the crack is it the end of physical discs, why...: Hey folks, just wondering what the crack is, I certainly think it's a good thing, for example I own RDR2 however, the disc is on its way out, I don't see why we having already paid and put in...
  10. Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs

    in XboX Insiders
    Why a $200 Xbox Handheld with Physical Cartridges Is the Reset the Industry Needs: Look at the handheld market right now. On one side, you have $600–$900+ handheld PCs (ROG Ally, Legion Go, Steam Deck OLED) running desktop OS bloat, requiring constant setting tweaks, and...