Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores?

Discus and support Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Like in title. My work colleague said that he doesn't buy games via Xbox store but trough sub stores websites. And I found something like this:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JohnTribe, Jan 8, 2021.

1. JohnTribe
    JohnTribe Guest

JohnTribe, Jan 8, 2021
  2. Lady Nataleigh Win User

The reason games are cheaper there is because they're third party sites and depending on what you're accessing, usually not trustworthy. Another example is G2A.com, you can games on there for dirt cheap compared to their retail price on Steam, but you're
    not guaranteed the game, especially if you're not buying from a reputable seller.

Tl;dr: They're third party sites and more than likely not reputable sites.
  3. ВикторБога Win User

xbox code

in the community they sell digital game codes at a price lower than in the official store
    can u close them ?
  4. OpticRJames Win User

Why minecraft price in my country is very exspensive?

Hi, Nobunuki. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

I'm sorry if that is the indicated price on the Microsoft Store of your region for the game, that is definitely the correct price.

Each region has different prices and they don't base the price on one region only. There will be regions that have much lower prices and there will be regions that has much higher prices for games.
  5. Dark destiny Win User

The better machine isn't next gen!

PS4 and Xbox One prices are actually lower than that it's place holder.

Also the PC market is more competitive that's why the prices are lower.
  6. babiesRfoodmmmm Win User

I wish I could believe people are smarter than their posts...

[quote user="Symtex"]

What do you suggest that we do then ?Games cost a lot more to make than they use to and publisher has to sell a lot more copies before they recoup their investment. Lowering the cost of game could be an option but it also puts the stress on the publisher
    to sell even more copies.

[/quote]

When you lower prices you increase demand. The PC makes just as much money for the industry as either console does, and it has incredibly low prices comparatively. Why? Because when you sell at a lower price, more people will buy. It's simple economics,
    publishers just want to pretend that they can force demand to meet their prices, and that is the source of any of their ills.
Thema:

1. Why Xbox games on strange sites has much lower price than in official stores? - Similar Threads - Why games strange

2. Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Xbox series X crashing and completely shutting down during games such as Chivalry...: I have spent over a year now dealing with this issue of my console shutting down mid game, and I have spoken with countless call center representatives from another country that has been very...
  3. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  4. why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why is my Pc screen going black when i play high intensive games?: Hello So I've been frustrated for the couple of weeks because I've been trying to fix my gpu from crashing. I've updated the drivers, I've taken out my gpu out of the socket and put it back in,...
  5. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  6. Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are some of my previously purchased games not showing up?!?: Back when I had an xbox 360 I had bought or downloaded thru game pass, gta 5 and multiple other games digitally, I now have an xbox x, I've logged in with the same account and gta 5 along with a...
  7. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  8. Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my xbox keep revving and why wont my game install: I bought Black Ops III and it’s been installing but it stopped at 93.8% and it said the disk may have been damaged or it is dirty. I cleaned it and put it back in to try again but when i put it in...
  9. Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why The Sign-in Window is closing in games and app in windows 11 (RE:): The Sign-in Window or Pop-Up is automatically Close in games and app. When i Click Sign-in inside an app or Game It closes quickly So Even I cant Type Anything. I Tested So Many Apps And That Are...
  10. Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can I not communicate with my friends/teammates in lobby or in game for The Finals?: 2 months ago I lost all comms in the lobby and in game I could not communicate with anyone who wasn't my friends. After this week's patch I cannot communicate with ANYONE in anyway whatsoever....